How will my gig come to the first page?

You have no control over where your gig appears in the Fiverr search system. This is 100% on purpose, so that sellers cannot manipulate their visibility. Your gig will appear in the search results in diifferent places for different people, and will show up based upon behind-the-scenes factors the algorithm takes into consideration. My advice: don't worry about where you see your gig in the search results. Each person will see it in a different place. Just be a great seller, and focus on the things that you can control.

• Like 47

Many would have suggested that you rank the gig. Maybe you have seen a lot of gig ranking tutorials on platforms like YouTube. But the reality is that we have no control over gig rankings. This ranking is based on Fiber's secret algorithm.

• Like 23

When you make the right choice of keywords and created a gig on that topic and have marketed it outside the Fiverr such as, on Instagram and Facebook. Then your gig will surely come on the first page with good ranking.

• Like 17

You have to choose a low competitor keyword and create a gig on this. But use a high competitor keyword also. And most important thing is, you need to use a short title and upgrade the SEO title. use the best tag and share your gig on another platform like Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, etc. And send 10 BR daily.

Then when you get your first order. Your gig will rank automatically.

• Like 19

• 5 months later...
On 7/7/2021 at 4:13 AM, jonbaas said:

You have no control over where your gig appears in the Fiverr search system. This is 100% on purpose, so that sellers cannot manipulate their visibility. Your gig will appear in the search results in diifferent places for different people, and will show up based upon behind-the-scenes factors the algorithm takes into consideration. My advice: don't worry about where you see your gig in the search results. Each person will see it in a different place. Just be a great seller, and focus on the things that you can control.

Okay I got your point, but also tell me that if the gig is not ranked on the first page then how a new seller will get order, please share your thoughts 

3 hours ago, freelancerjabir said:

tell me that if the gig is not ranked on the first page then how a new seller will get order

Find your target customers, and convince them to hire you. We call this "marketing". Why are you expecting Fiverr to provide all your orders?

• Like 1