Please, Experienced people, check my profile and catch the mistakes

bestacademy77

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cannot be copied or pasted in any way.

• No pre-created text can be repeated to different buyers.
  • Each buyer must understand the request and write a request.
  • Because every buyer has a different type of work.
  • This means that the request you send must always be unique.
  • However, if you understand well, your request can be copied by writing it in a notepad or word document.
  • In this case, the issue must be consistent, relevant, meaningful and unique with the buyer's statement.

Thanks all.

Make an offer to requests you can deliver, make it personalized and make the buyer feel that you understand their request/problem point and that your gig (is the best solution) for such.

3 minutes ago, ronykumar232 said:

Each buyer must understand the request and write a request.

I think you mean each seller must understand the request and make an offer to a buyer request.

3 minutes ago, ronykumar232 said:

However, if you understand well, your request can be copied by writing it in a notepad or word document.

How does understanding well allow you to copy by writing it in a word document? If you mean a template, probably works to some extent.

On 7/6/2021 at 5:28 PM, bestacademy77 said:

How will my gig come to the first page?

You have no control over where your gig appears in the Fiverr search system. This is 100% on purpose, so that sellers cannot manipulate their visibility. Your gig will appear in the search results in diifferent places for different people, and will show up based upon behind-the-scenes factors the algorithm takes into consideration. My advice: don't worry about where you see your gig in the search results. Each person will see it in a different place. Just be a great seller, and focus on the things that you can control.

Gig video or photo, which would be better?

Well, which one best represents your service?

At what level does the buyer purchase the service from the seller?

There are no order guarantees here on Fiverr. Buyers can place orders from your active gig(s) at any time, no matter what seller level you are.

Is it important to stay online while sleeping?

Why would you? You can't do two things at once -- you can't be active on Fiverr, and sleeping at the same time, can you? When you need to sleep, sleep. You can always sign into Fiverr again when you wake up. Sitting around, on Fiverr, watching your gigs and hoping for sales, does not lead to more sales. 

I think this is very relative. If you offer multimedia services the best option would be a video presentation, if you offer graphic design services the best option would be a graphic presentation. But as I told you before, it is something that everyone must decide according to their technical skills and what you feel most comfortable with.

As @jonbaas said, you can't do two things at the same time. Just go and enjoy your sleep. Your body will thank you for it. If you don't get enough rest and sleep, you risk getting ill.

One more thing. You DO NOT need to set yourself unavailable either, as someone perversely advised on a thread he opened. He did it to mock you.

Being online through Fiverr is a must, but there is no such thing as being online all time. If you are active in lack of sleep, it is harmful to your body. my opinion is You can use Fiber's mobile app. This will help you look active on fiber.

3 minutes ago, mdsojib276 said:

Being online through Fiverr is a must, but there is no such thing as being online all time. If you are active in lack of sleep, it is harmful to your body. my opinion is You can use Fiber's mobile app. This will help you look active on fiber.

That does not guarantee to be online if you are not active either because the system after a short period of inactivity considers you to be offline.

Many would have suggested that you rank the gig. Maybe you have seen a lot of gig ranking tutorials on platforms like YouTube. But the reality is that we have no control over gig rankings. This ranking is based on Fiber's secret algorithm.

12 minutes ago, mdsojib276 said:

Please explain how you're able to spell the platforms name correctly and incorrectly in back to back sentences. That's seriously impressive.

Generally speaking (yeah, I know I'm biased), videos tend to grab more attention. They can also communicate much more information and be more persuasive than an image.

However... it's harder to make a good video than to make a decent image, and it's better to have a great image than a bad video. So, to answer your question, go with the one you can do / get done best.

15 hours ago, mdsojib276 said:

You can use Fiber's mobile app. This will help you look active on fiber.

Another pro tip is to get the name of the platform correct. Buyers will expect you to know that it is fiverr, not fiber.

On 7/7/2021 at 4:19 AM, maezma85 said:

I think this is very relative. If you offer multimedia services the best option would be a video presentation, if you offer graphic design services the best option would be a graphic presentation. But as I told you before, it is something that everyone must decide according to their technical skills and what you feel most comfortable with.

Many Many Thanks 

Archived