Buyer Thread me πŸ™‚ + Bad Fiverr Support πŸ™ƒ

razu55

I completed an order with a buyer many days ago. Two days ago he came to me with another order. Then I listened to all the recommendations of his work ... He told me, keeping the dimensions and font size of an image, he had to change the text. Then I took his order and delivered after the work was done ... He gave good feedback with 5 star rating.
The next day he tells me in the inbox, he has to change the text ... I did as he said, I changed the text.
Always, I try to satisfy my clients... But everything has limit...
Today he is saying in the inbox again, he has to change the text. So I asked him if it was his final modification ... but He was threatening me ... telling me my account would be disabled. I wasn't scared because I didn't do anything wrong ... I delivered everything to him perfectly ... and in the end I blocked him.

Update: Just canceled the order from Fiverr Support.
Wahh :)... What a support.... they cancel my order without proper investigation.
Money is not a problem but my order completion rate has come down due to order cancellation.

Now I want suggestions, what should I do?

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_7.png

Screenshot_8.png

5 minutes ago, razu55 said:

Now I want suggestions, what should I do?

Β 

Stop offering unlimited revisions is what you should start with. NOT saying the buyer wasn't in the wrong but clearly they know what they are doing - and they probably chose someone who offers unlimited revisions for this BECAUSE they knew they needed several versions/edits of whatever you did for them. Again, they are the nasty one - but... from what I've gathered, as long as you offer unlimited revisions, they can ask you for new edits close to..forever, basically. (Is this right when the order was closed? Absolutely not, but... that's how it is.)Β 

I'd try to kindly explain to CS that they were asking for revisions you don't include in the package but given that you technically 'do', I'm not sure what can be done. Your order completion rate will go back up once you've completed another order so it shouldn't pose an issue. Again, I don't agreew with the buyer, they thought they could scare you into helping them for a loooong time and they failed... but this is why I've stopped being nice to people, too. They end up demanding too much.Β 

Β 

Β 

57 minutes ago, sanfaex_tech said:

Fiverr always support the buyerΒ πŸ™ƒ

No, they don't. It may seem that way to some sellers, however, I've worked with CS many times, and they do make an effort to handle issues fairly.Β 

I think the problem was that he asked you for a very simple modification and he told you that he needed that in 5 minutes and you answered him repeatedly if that was the last modification even though it was obvious that he needed it quickly. One thing is for someone to ask you to redesign something but if they only ask you to modify a text I do it for free even after the sale has been completed, I think it did not cost you anything to do it and if they kept asking to change the good text, there I would have told him.

6 hours ago, jonbaas said:

they do make an effort to handle issues fairly.

Yes, You are right...
but this time... It's not... They cancel the order without proper investigation... and when I contact with CS they tell me... It's their role to remain neutral.
How cute !!! πŸ™‚

6 hours ago, maezma85 said:

I think the problem was that he asked you for a very simple modification and he told you that he needed that in 5 minutes and you answered him repeatedly if that was the last modification even though it was obvious that he needed it quickly. One thing is for someone to ask you to redesign something but if they only ask you to modify a text I do it for free even after the sale has been completed, I think it did not cost you anything to do it and if they kept asking to change the good text, there I would have told him.

Please, Read my post again... Everything has limitation...

When he asked me to correct the texts after completing the order, I corrected text and sent him to the inbox ... Now the same thing happened again ...
No matter how simple it may be, if someone wants it over and over again, at least I can't
Because
Time is money πŸ™‚

24 minutes ago, razu55 said:

They cancel the order without proper investigation... and when I contact with CS they tell me... It's their role to remain neutral.

How do you know that they didn't conduct an investigation? Do you have insight into their behind-the-scenes actions?

The entire purpose of CS is to act as a neutral element in support issues. In fact, and rightly so, they encourage users to resolve their own differences. CS does not exist to do what you (or any of us) think they should do. Whether you may believe so or not, they don't play favorites. They resolve issues according to the same policies that apply to everyone. It would appear that their actions in your case, were deemed to be the best action(s) to take in the circumstance.Β 

I'm sorry to hear things didn't work out the way you wanted them to. You win some, you lose some. That's the nature of any business (even freelancing), most resolutions, and life in general.

Though I haven't done any order yet , but my teacher suggest me to write unlimited revision .He also advice us that you will only revise if you do any mistake .If it is not your mistake you will tell the buyer clearly that you will not give revise as buyers requirement. For buyers mistakes you will not sufferΒ  . In this case tell buyer that they can go fiver support team .

1 hour ago, satarrabegum said:

my teacher suggest me to write unlimited revision

This is not good advice. When you offer unlimited revisions, you open the door for people to take advantage of you. Unlimited revisions means that a buyer can keep coming back to you for more work, more changes, and anything they want related to the order for as long as they want, and you are legally required to provide work for their request every time they ask. Does that sound like a situation you would want to be in?

You can protect yourself by only delivering what a buyer chooses to purchase. Stand up for the value of your work. Don't give it away for free.

9 hours ago, razu55 said:

As I know... Unlimited Revisions acceptable only for running order... And My order completed 2 days ago... Buyer give me 5 start rating with good feedback,,,,
And also, I mention in the FAQ section in my gig.... Once order is complete, Unlimited Revisions period will be expired

@jonbaas-_-

Β 

56 minutes ago, razu55 said:

As I know... Unlimited Revisions acceptable only for running order... And My order completed 2 days ago.

And here we are, explaining just why that's not always true. Again, should an order be closed once it's been completed? Of course! But will buyers refer to saying 'but they offer unlimited revisions' (to CS, or to you when they ask for a new one?) also true. Agreeing to tinker on someone's work so many times basically makes you seem like a pushover. This buyer clearly knew what to say to you - so they probably (conveniently) left out the detail that you only offer unlimited revisions until the order is completed and bam. Order cancelled. What's the solution?

Offer a reasonable amount of revisions that says 'okay, this person knows what they are doing' instead of 'wooo, a newbie I can bug for free work for years, yay'. It's not your fault, per say, that people are willing to stoop this low - but you are the only person who can protect yourself from this happening.Β 

(CS will side with whoever they think is right. Do I think the buyer is right in this case? Maybe not - but in such a case, anything could decide for or against you - like the way you communicate, or your gigs, etc.)Β 

Β 

Archived