Gig Ranking Issue

attachcad

Hello everyone, my Fiverr GIG was in good ranking before level one, there were more impressions, clicks but after level one the impressions and clicks started to decrease. Can't get a new buyer's knock. I can't find gig on page 20 either. So i want expert advice, please help me. Thank you!

Edited by Lena
the link the user posted was not good
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

You are a seller. You are serving. Why would you go looking for your gig? It will find any buyer. In fact, Fiverr's algorithm is displaying the gig in different ways in different locations. It will be displayed to others even if it is not displayed to you. It's nothing to worry about. You focus on acquiring your skills. That would be good.

Thanks all

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ronykumar232 said:

You are a seller. You are serving. Why would you go looking for your gig? It will find any buyer. In fact, Fiverr's algorithm is displaying the gig in different ways in different locations. It will be displayed to others even if it is not displayed to you. It's nothing to worry about. You focus on acquiring your skills. That would be good.

Thanks all

He is talking about his GIG not showing up in the subcategory results. Do you know that Fiverr shows the GIG the way you say? Because I have carried out the test from different computers and if you do not use the search engine the GIG always appears in the same place in the subcategory as if you search for yourself.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, ronykumar232 said:

Thanks all

Thank you so much!

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 7/7/2021 at 8:02 PM, ronykumar232 said:

Thanks all

Thanks

• Like 1