I want to edit my gigs. Please suggest me.

ridoygazi

1 hour ago, ridoygazi said:

Recently my gig impression and click was going down. Now if I edit my gig I need help with how effective it it will be for me.

https://www.fiverr.com/share/VzeZBB

If your gig impression is going down try to do some editing in title, description, keywords or images. May be your ranking will be good with this.

Disclaimer: by editing gigs your rankings can also go down so do it on your own choice. Also Fiverr rotates gigs may be your ranking is down with this. 

6 hours ago, ridoygazi said:

Recently my gig impression and click was going down. Now if I edit my gig I need help with how effective it it will be for me.

Editing your gig does not guarantee more clicks and impressions. There are no guarantees on Fiverr. 

If your impressions are going down, then that either means buyers aren't looking for your service, or your performance is dropping, and the search algorithm doesn't deem your gig to be as productive a match to buyers as other better-matching gigs. Please keep in mind too, you are competing with over 215,000 other logo design gigs. What, do you think, would make a buyer choose to hire you, instead of any of those other 215,000 design gigs?

You need to be mindful of the concept of competition. No sellers are guaranteed orders, just because they have gigs hosted on Fiverr. You will need to be better and more appealing than your competition, if you want to earn orders. The more effective you are at maintaining a top-notch gig, and being a great seller, the better your chances are of being seen -- and standing out amongst the competition.

What do you think you can do -- with your unique skills -- to stand out more?

7 hours ago, ridoygazi said:

https://www.fiverr.com/share/VzeZBB

It depends. If you can improve it substantially, then it's likely that, over time, impressions, clicks, etc. will improve.
If you change things just for the sake of changing them but can't make the gig more appealing, it's likely everything will stay largely the same.

Archived