Fiverr Catagory

ishratnishat

3 hours ago, ishratnishat said:

Can anyone please tell me how to find out my fiverr account occupation?

Are you talking about finding out which category your gigs are in? 

If so, just go to your gig, and you’ll see the blue text here, which shows what category (and subcategory) your gig is in.

500CBC93-CD8E-40CF-86A4-385AB24C96D9.jpeg.267d10c47b49396a2f2c22b2d7086c8f.jpeg 

On 7/7/2021 at 1:17 AM, krheate said:

Are you talking about finding out which category your gigs are in? 

If so, just go to your gig, and you’ll see the blue text here, which shows what category (and subcategory) your gig is in.

500CBC93-CD8E-40CF-86A4-385AB24C96D9.jpeg.267d10c47b49396a2f2c22b2d7086c8f.jpeg 

while creating fiverr account, we need to choose this.

209202561_271755871371189_7123828633191283274_n.png

• 2 weeks later...

When I try to send any buyer request from mobile app I get irrelevant gigs that isn't in buyer project catagory. Gigs shows as per buyer selected catagory for offer... Like Woocommerce gigs are in "e-commerce development" catagory but buyer selected "web programming/ website design" in offer,  So I can't send request with other irrelevant catagory gigs...

Any solution for that? Can't stay in PC all the time...

8 hours ago, raj_proservice said:

I think you have any mistake on your gig category otherwise you can't see that or clients mistake because "web programming/ website design" are relevant Woocommerce gigs are in "e-commerce development

yeah but we can't select 2 categories in one gig. My services are on eCommerce development category. But client post buyer offer in "Web Programming or Website design" category. That's why In Mobile app I can't choose my gig which are in eCommerce development category.  But in Web Version it isn't a matter.

• 2 months later...

My gig is in rank but I'm not getting messages from buyers. I don't even get any buyer request since last two months. How can I stay active more time? I think this helps to get messages from buyers. Can I use "Auto refresh extension"? one order already running in my gig since last 2 weeks, after that didn't get any messages from buyers.

Thanks in advance.

If you are new please send buyer request and refresh buyer request page so that you don't miss one. Other than that there is no need to stay active on fiver. If anyone message you you will be notified by fiverr app. If you think if you remains active more and will get more order I am sorry to say that's not how its work. 

Archived