Only Facebook Marketing or whole Social Media Marketing???

sade_marketeer

Only Facebook Marketing or whole Social Media Marketing???  

2 members have voted

1. 1. which is the best-

• To learn only Facebook Marketing
    • To learn whole Social Media Marketing

9 hours ago, charioterdreams said:

In my opinion, gig marketing does not make much profit and it can be Facebook or any other morning media.

If you want to improve gig, you can use sco related titles, tags, descriptions. You can try to stay online most of the time

9 hours ago, ligiacarvalho said:

Where is your potential buyer? Different Social Media platforms have different audiences and targets. Learn about your niche, audience, and target then you decide which channel could be useful for your marketing strategies.

respectfully, It's a misunderstanding. I don't want to learn those marketing strategies for gig promotion. I am asking, as a freelancer, Is Facebook marketing enough for me to build a career? Or should I learn whole Social Media Marketing?

2 hours ago, sade_marketeer said:

I am asking, as a freelancer, Is Facebook marketing enough for me to build a career? Or should I learn whole Social Media Marketing?

And I am answering as a freelancer. Who do you think it will be interested in your gig? Is the same buyer that uses Facebook? Or maybe your potential buyer is more a Twitter user? You have to find ways to find your potential buyer and bring them to your gig. Define your niche.

Archived