Am I delete this account for a new start? Having a good quality of English, doesn't progress as I am being anticipated.

max_hassan

I started well last year. I had some good work as well as got 5-star review. I let satisfaction to my customers with my words and works.  Recently I start again for new hope but no positive response from the buyers. I am tantalizing with this account, having a good quality of English buyer aren't interested in me to inbox.  Now I am confused with this profile. What is your opinion- Am I delete this profile?

You have a gig on writing USA related news, politics, facts and blog articles. Is this something you can confidently deliver?

1 minute ago, max_hassan said:

Am I delete this profile?

What will change if you delete this profile? You will make a new profile and then what?

3 minutes ago, max_hassan said:

I started well last year. I had some good work as well as got 5-star review. I let satisfaction to my customers with my words and works.  Recently I start again for new hope but no positive response from the buyers. I am tantalizing with this account, having a good quality of English buyer aren't interested in me to inbox.  Now I am confused with this profile. What is your opinion- Am I delete this profile?

If you think you will no longer work on this account, delete the account, then talk to support before deleting.

10 minutes ago, theratypist said:

You have a gig on writing USA related news, politics, facts and blog articles. Is this something you can confidently deliver?

What will change if you delete this profile? You will make a new profile and then what?

Yes, I would be able to let them good research topic of USA. 

You could keep the account but change some of the gigs.

eg.

Since having writing gigs but having eg. "creat" instead of "create" in a gig title might lower the chance of orders and also saying “What will be happened if founded any plagiarism...” in the writing gig might also lower the chance of orders.

37 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

You could keep the account but change some of the gigs.

eg.

Since having writing gigs but having eg. "creat" instead of "create" in a gig title might lower the chance of orders and also saying “What will be happened if founded any plagiarism...” in the writing gig might also lower the chance of orders.

You are inspiring me. Thanks a lot.

1 hour ago, max_hassan said:

having a good quality of English buyer aren't interested in me to inbox.

Good “quality” of English is still far from being proficient or a native speaker. I am not a native speaker myself and it’s ok to make mistakes however you are offering services in writing where proficiency in English is a key and that’s what buyers will be paying for. If your English is worse than your client’s then it will be tough to convince buyers to buy from you 

59 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Good “quality” of English is still far from being proficient or a native speaker. I am not a native speaker myself and it’s ok to make mistakes however you are offering services in writing where proficiency in English is a key and that’s what buyers will be paying for. If your English is worse than your client’s then it will be tough to convince buyers to buy from you 

I feel there are lot of worse seller done well then me.... 

1 hour ago, mariashtelle1 said:

I feel there are lot of worse seller done well then me.... 

2 hours ago, max_hassan said:

can't edit profile?

Archived