Sending buyer's request

napoleon_luhan

Question

Hello everyone, my name is Napoleon. One of the gigs I sell on Fiverr is logo design. And there are many people who sell this same gig. Many times when I have tried to submit buyer's request, I would have seen over 100 offers sent sometimes over 200. I get discouraged to send an offer to that request. What do you advice I do? Should I still send my proposal after seeing that much offer sent or should I skip to the next request that has fewer offers sent. Thank you.

5 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, napoleon_luhan said:

Hello everyone, my name is Napoleon. One of the gigs I sell on Fiverr is logo design. And there are many people who sell this same gig. Many times when I have tried to submit buyer's request, I would have seen over 100 offers sent sometimes over 200. I get discouraged to send an offer to that request. What do you advice I do? Should I still send my proposal after seeing that much offer sent or should I skip to the next request that has fewer offers sent. Thank you.

Hello Napoleon,

Yes it might seem a bit discouraging, but let me tell you from a buyers perspective (I am a buyer too). Many offers sent by sellers are not relevant to what buyers are looking for, for example I've recently posted a request for an app I am working on, after receiving many offers (around 50), ONLY 2 sellers got my attention because they knew exactly what I am requesting, and they even walked me through the process and replied to all my points I've mentioned in my request.

The rest are just copy & paste offers, Exceeding my budget limit, irrelevant gigs attached, sellers who will write I am level 2 but he is not .... and the list goes on.

As a seller, I knew what sellers are sending and tried to avoid their mistakes!

I have sent offers to requests that has around 150 offers already, and i won 2 sales from that. I believe I got accepted because I clearly mentioned the process of delivering their designs, sent them a sketch so they know I understood their request, and offered a lower price than expected.

wishing you and everyone good luck.

58 minutes ago, napoleon_luhan said:

Should I still send my proposal after seeing that much offer sent or should I skip to the next request that has fewer offers sent.

I say prioritize those the most recent and fresh ones with lesser offers made first. As you will only have 10 offers to be made in a day, prioritize those that you can indeed deliver on that are the most recently posted. I know it can be discouraging but continue to press on. Just keep learning from the other tips here as well. I wish you success!

Archived