please help me out!

Hello, you don't need to write all in caps lock. I understand you may be frustrated. The first thing you have to accept is it's not easy to get things going on Fiverr.

[[ I am a seventeen years old boy. I have qualified for the 2nd level International English Olympiad thrice. I assure you that I will provide the best of services at my level. You can count on my language and literature skills without any doubt. I have honestly provided you with my description. I also have some experience working as a photoshop editor. BUYER SATISFACTION IS MY ONLY GOAL WHILE DOING A PROJECT. So if you feel convinced now, please go ahead and place your order. ]]

Do you find your profile description convincing to a potential buyer? I personally don't.

The gig image for your proofreading gig is you using Grammarly. If I was someone who looked into your gig and needed proofreading I would go elsewhere. I can also sign up and use Grammarly myself.

1 hour ago, theratypist said:

Hello, you don't need to write all in caps lock. I understand you may be frustrated. The first thing you have to accept is it's not easy to get things going on Fiverr.

[[ I am a seventeen years old boy. I have qualified for the 2nd level International English Olympiad thrice. I assure you that I will provide the best of services at my level. You can count on my language and literature skills without any doubt. I have honestly provided you with my description. I also have some experience working as a photoshop editor. BUYER SATISFACTION IS MY ONLY GOAL WHILE DOING A PROJECT. So if you feel convinced now, please go ahead and place your order. ]]

Do you find your profile description convincing to a potential buyer? I personally don't.

The gig image for your proofreading gig is you using Grammarly. If I was someone who looked into your gig and needed proofreading I would go elsewhere. I can also sign up and use Grammarly myself.

I had to use Grammarly to show my work in correcting the errors. Even if I used Grammarly, I won't be able use it to correct the errors, as I don't have a premium account. (I use caps lock so I don't have to press shift every time to make a letter capital;). 
AND ABOUT THAT GIG DESCRIPTION, I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT FOR MANY TIMES BUT NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I CHANGE IT, I AM JUST NOT ABLE TO WRITE A GOOD ONE/:
(P.S- PLEASE IGNORE MY GRAMMAR IN THIS REPLY, I AM TOO FRUSTRATED RIGHT NOW TO CHECK ON MY GRAMMAR!)

Here's some suggestions for the gigs that might help:

Gig: I will professionally proofread and edit your document
In the search tags: "proffesional could be "professional"

Gig: I will removal cutout transparent background

Maybe change the gig title to make it a clearer sentence.
In the gig description:
It says "unlimited revisions" but the gig's number of revisions field isn't set to "unlimited"

In the cut-out gig in the main gig image maybe see if the outline could be improved a bit (eg. around the nose and shoulder).

7 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

In the gig description:
It says "unlimited revisions" but the gig's number of revisions field isn't set to "unlimited"

In the cut-out gig in the main gig image maybe see if the outline could be improved a bit (eg. around the nose and shoulder).

Thanks for your suggestion.

15 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

In the gig description:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE SUGGESTIONS. I'LL TRY THEM OUT.

Archived