Hello Every one

I need one question answer. Please Everyone help me. 

Actually what fiverr forum activity achieve for GIG rank???? This Fiverr Forum GIG rank achieve possible?

Please Every one my question answer me?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sazzad411730 said:

Actually what fiverr forum activity achieve for GIG rank????

Fiverr forum activity has nothing to do with what your standing and position in Fiverr.com ............

4 minutes ago, sazzad411730 said:

This Fiverr Forum GIG rank achieve possible?

No not possible because there is no connection to your Forum activity to your gig ranking.

5 minutes ago, sazzad411730 said:

Please Every one my question answer me?

Is this a question or a command?

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, theratypist said:

Fiverr forum activity has nothing to do with what your standing and position in Fiverr.com ............

No not possible because there is no connection to your Forum activity to your gig ranking.

Is this a question or a command?

May be you are right.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

In theory it's possible that if you created a gig that someone/people on the forum were really interested in buying or one they would recommend to someone, and you linked to it in My Fiverr Gigs section and they viewed that, or you showed your skills in some way on the forum and people were impressed enough to want to order after checking your gigs, it might help with orders which then might lead to an increase in rank because of those orders.

Though according to a poll on the forum I think very few people got orders or many of them from the forum.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

In theory it's possible that if you created a gig that someone/people on the forum were really interested in buying or one they would recommend to someone,

This is true! I've purchased from someone who posted on My Fiverr Gigs and referred him to someone I knew! To this day, one of my favorite gigs on Fiverr.

5 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

Though according to a poll on the forum I think very few people got orders or many of them from the forum.

I agree. There's way better chances just reading the (helpful) tips on the forum, not posting at all but applying everything you learned and seeing what sticks and works for your gigs and profile.

• Like 2