Why there is no voice in Fiverr messages?

gamalzaky

I joined Fiverr in 2019 and I started selling my services on Fiverr almost 3 weeks now. (www.fiverr.com/gamalzaky)
I'm having problems communicating through the Fiverr messages:
1- It has no voice message like up work .. Or video chat. How can I explain to my client the process in an easy way?! How can I be clear about their note?!
2- I'm a 10-years video editor so I know what and how to make my job done in the best way .. the fiver message is making it very hard and time-consuming

My question is,
Can I offer a zoom meeting to the client?
Can I send them my WhatsApp number to be clear with their order?

I'm not trying to steal the buyer or anyone, I just want to do my job in the best way I know.

Can a Fiverr team member answer me?

1 hour ago, gamalzaky said:

No, you can't contact people outside of the Fiverr platform. Read the terms of service https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service?source=footer

If the buyer is a VID or a Business client you will see a little video camera option that will enable a Zoom meeting with them, but that is only for those kind of buyers.

Yes there are some that does this BUT you will have to clear this off with Customer Support before you can offer this to any of your buyers. Customer Support has to approve and allow you to offer this.

On 7/6/2021 at 12:37 PM, gamalzaky said:

I joined Fiverr in 2019 and I started selling my services on Fiverr almost 3 weeks now. (www.fiverr.com/gamalzaky)
I'm having problems communicating through the Fiverr messages:
1- It has no voice message like up work .. Or video chat. How can I explain to my client the process in an easy way?! How can I be clear about their note?!
2- I'm a 10-years video editor so I know what and how to make my job done in the best way .. the fiver message is making it very hard and time-consuming

My question is,

I'm not trying to steal the buyer or anyone, I just want to do my job in the best way I know.

Can a Fiverr team member answer me?

Its a good idea if fiverr can add voice or video message option on order page.

Archived