Gig denied and my Fiverr account restricted. What to do now?

goharr

Hello everyone,

Fiverr restricted my account due to using royalty-free stock images on my gigs. I am a graphic designer. The graphic designer can use Canva for the creation of design and also can use royalty-free stock images for design. So I create my gig image on Canva and used some royalty-free stock images. But Fiverr gave me a warning and by using it again they restricted my account. I contacted Fiverr Customer Support but they replied with the one quote every time that your account is under review by our team. Now, what to do? How much time it will take a decision? Any chances to recover my account?

Capture.PNG

Your account is not blocked but is being reviewed, it clearly says in the title. Fiverr robots detect duplicate photos. If you use a profile photo that has already been used, it will be rejected and if you use an image that is in Google search engines or on the Fiverr platform, the same thing will happen. Possibly when using a Canva miniature someone has something very similar predesigned and the robot has detected a lot of similarity.

15 minutes ago, goharr said:

I contacted Fiverr Customer Support but they replied with the one quote every time that your account is under review by our team. Now, what to do? How much time it will take a decision? Any chances to recover my account?

There is nothing you can do at this point, but wait. Fiverr informed you of this. I don't believe there is a set time for review. Reviews take as long as they take.

• 6 months later...

Archived