How will be change old gig URL?

Dear Sir, Due to improving my old gig I have changed the gig title but will not change gig URL.

Could you please advise if I change the old/previous gig title, will the gig URL change or not? Kindly advise me.

Thanks & Regards

Shofeul

• Like 9
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, shofeulislam said:

Dear Sir, Due to improving my old gig I have changed the gig title but will not change gig URL.

Could you please advise if I change the old/previous gig title, will the gig URL change or not? Kindly advise me.

Thanks & Regards

Shofeul

The links themselves are permanent; you cannot change them. You can change a gig title as many times as you want, but the original link will remain the same.

• Like 14

A few years ago I changed my gig title. Per usual, Fiverr kept my old URL. I was worried about losing orders but it hasn't affected anything at all. Don't worry if your title and URL don't match 100%. Most times people look at the title anyway!

• Like 10

58 minutes ago, laurens_designs said:

A few years ago I changed my gig title. Per usual, Fiverr kept my old URL. I was worried about losing orders but it hasn't affected anything at all. Don't worry if your title and URL don't match 100%. Most times people look at the title anyway!

Gave the right advice. Thanks

• Like 8

8 hours ago, jonbaas said:

The links themselves are permanent; you cannot change them. You can change a gig title as many times as you want, but the original link will remain the same.

Ok sir, I understand. Thanks.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, laurens_designs said:

Ok Madam. Many Thanks for your valuable information. I will follow as per your advise. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, ronykumar232 said:

Gave the right advice. Thanks

Could you please advise it should delete the gig.  Also please let me know if I can copy paste in fiverr gig description from my personal google sheet. Thanks. 

• Like 5

On 7/6/2021 at 4:03 AM, shofeulislam said:

Thanks & Regards

Shofeul

You can change title description image without URL.

• Like 4
  • Confused 2

On 7/6/2021 at 3:51 AM, jonbaas said:

informative

• Like 3

On 7/6/2021 at 3:33 AM, shofeulislam said:

Thanks & Regards

Shofeul

If you want to change your gig title and url both that's not possible through gig edit. You have to delete your gig and recreate it from scratch.

• Like 3