Jump to content

help me!!!


Recommended Posts

All cancellations, including those handled by Customer Support, can affect your Order Completion Rate. ... If your order is canceled under such circumstances, you may reach out to Customer Support to investigate the effect of such a cancellation on your account and Order Completion Rate.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, raselrchoudhury said:

if there is an order cancellation, will there or there problem?

As already mentioned, if you cancel (or your buyer does) an order, it will affect your Order Completion rate - this can prevent you from either attaining the next level as a seller on the 15th of the month OR can push you back a level. Fiverr is not fond of cancellations and pushes the seller and buyer to try to find a happy medium.

But, sometimes, cancelling is all you can do. Depending on why a buyer wants to cancel, you may be able to contact customer service and have them cancel it for you - the reasons that customer service may do this so it wouldn't affect your analytics is either the buyer ordered twice on accident, buyer ordered something beyond the scope of what the Gig offers or buyer is being unresponsive to your messages for the needed things to do the Gig.

GG

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, genuineguidance said:

the reasons that customer service may do this so it wouldn't affect your analytics is either the buyer ordered twice on accident, buyer ordered something beyond the scope of what the Gig offers or buyer is being unresponsive to your messages for the needed things to do the Gig.

That's absolutely true. 

Unfortunately there are buyers that manipulate the ordering system to get their work faster and without a way to lock gigs and not have gig multiples, I ended up with a person actually requesting 5 articles that would normally be delivered in 20 days based on their length in just 2-3 days. He didn't reply to my extensions, even if he was online, and after sending teh first 2, he immediately went to customer support and canceled the first order. After sending 80% of the work, so basically all except the last one, he started finding all kinds of random reasons that my content is not ok. So now I am forced to cancel the other 4 orders. 5 cancellations for no reason other than a person trying to get free work and manipulating the system for that. Regardless, it will still damage my account.

 

The reason why I am sharing this story is because there will always be some buyers trying to get free work, and in the end you will have it canceled or you will deal with bad reviews. In my case, I just prefer to refund him and move on. Clearly this is the right approach.. even if it will still have consequences.

  • Like 5
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

That's absolutely true. 

Unfortunately there are buyers that manipulate the ordering system to get their work faster and without a way to lock gigs and not have gig multiples, I ended up with a person actually requesting 5 articles that would normally be delivered in 20 days based on their length in just 2-3 days. He didn't reply to my extensions, even if he was online, and after sending teh first 2, he immediately went to customer support and canceled the first order. After sending 80% of the work, so basically all except the last one, he started finding all kinds of random reasons that my content is not ok. So now I am forced to cancel the other 4 orders. 5 cancellations for no reason other than a person trying to get free work and manipulating the system for that. Regardless, it will still damage my account.

 

The reason why I am sharing this story is because there will always be some buyers trying to get free work, and in the end you will have it canceled or you will deal with bad reviews. In my case, I just prefer to refund him and move on. Clearly this is the right approach.. even if it will still have consequences.

Maybe it will be good if Fiverr can add this features. If client purchase multiple gig, it will multiply the time delivery as much as the number of gig they purchase.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, raselrchoudhury said:

if there is an order cancellation, will there or there problem?

Your Order Complete rate will down, you can contact to the Fiverr Support team and explain why that order cancelled then they will solve this problem for you or they will delete that cancel order for you to keep your Rate fine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, kim_ngan said:

Your Order Complete rate will down, you can contact to the Fiverr Support team and explain why that order cancelled then they will solve this problem for you or they will delete that cancel order for you to keep your Rate fine.

Unfortunately, 99% of the time what you are advising will be untrue.

Customer support will not just "delete" the cancellation. Even with the reasons I stated above, some buyers are still able to cancel affecting our statistics.

GG

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, gunawanguan said:

Maybe it will be good if Fiverr can add this features. If client purchase multiple gig, it will multiply the time delivery as much as the number of gig they purchase.

I don't accept more than 1500 words per order. It says that even in the gig package, where I was forced to add it because people ignore it.

 

What we need is a way to stop people from ordering gig multiples. Other platforms like SEOClerk have that, so you can easily block gig multiples unless you have a long deadline and can support that. This should be a default option... As I said most of my cancellations and issues come from this type of problem, which can be solved by Fiverr. 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, genuineguidance said:

Unfortunately, 99% of the time what you are advising will be untrue.

Customer support will not just "delete" the cancellation. Even with the reasons I stated above, some buyers are still able to cancel affecting our statistics.

That will depend on your standing with Fiverr and your... "reputation", for lack of a better word. I've had multiple orders canceled by CS at my request with no hit to stats.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello Man,  If your order is canceled, your gig's impressions and clicks will come down here. Orders will come less. So it is better not to cancel the order. You can also talk on Fiverr support. That's the best.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, visualstudios said:

That will depend on your standing with Fiverr and your... "reputation", for lack of a better word. I've had multiple orders canceled by CS at my request with no hit to stats.

Then consider yourself lucky. I would guess the majority who would hit up customer service with a "cancel this order without it affecting my stats" request would get a form letter or some other response saying how they cannot do this.

I have had more "luck" if you want to call it that than not with customer service in getting things taken care of - but, 100% of the time, I have been in the right when something needs to be fixed. I wouldn't bother customer service if I knew there was either no chance or I was in the wrong asking for something to be reset or fixed.

GG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, genuineguidance said:

Then consider yourself lucky. I would guess the majority who would hit up customer service with a "cancel this order without it affecting my stats" request would get a form letter or some other response saying how they cannot do this.

I have had more "luck" if you want to call it that than not with customer service in getting things taken care of - but, 100% of the time, I have been in the right when something needs to be fixed. I wouldn't bother customer service if I knew there was either no chance or I was in the wrong asking for something to be reset or fixed.

GG

According to my experience, sometimes Fiverr Support can help us about the cancellation without affecting any Stat.

Sometimes they can't. I think it all depend on "who" is the customer support that help is with the case.

As long as I know, Fiverr is not that cruel to us seller as long as we are standing on the right way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...