Help me to find out my mistakes.

ifteislam

Which clients are you seeking to attract? American English speakers or UK English Speakers. When I first looked at your gig image I thought it was spelled incorrectly! But being a proofreader who proofreads UK English I knew it was correct for American English. 

Your Gig is fine with best[ logo designs.

For your basic package try to give more than 1 concept and reduce 3D Mockup. Coz customers like to see more concepts for them to select one. Also you can increase the delivery time as no need to deliver in one day for basic package. Instead of that reduce the delivery time on premium package as customer is paying more here.

Also do not offer unlimited revision as i have red many sellers already faced more bad experiences with this.

3 hours ago, irshan_cool said:

Your Gig is fine with best[ logo designs.

For your basic package try to give more than 1 concept and reduce 3D Mockup. Coz customers like to see more concepts for them to select one. Also you can increase the delivery time as no need to deliver in one day for basic package. Instead of that reduce the delivery time on premium package as customer is paying more here.

Also do not offer unlimited revision as i have red many sellers already faced more bad experiences with this.

Thank you so much for your valuable words. I just updated as you told me to do. You can look up to it once again.

3 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

Which clients are you seeking to attract? American English speakers or UK English Speakers. When I first looked at your gig image I thought it was spelled incorrectly! But being a proofreader who proofreads UK English I knew it was correct for American English. 

I don't want to attract specifically any kind of speakers. I would like to work with various countrys clients.

Archived