Jump to content

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, saad_srabon said:

How to Rank Your Gig?

Hello, Sellers  How are you?

Today in this post i am going to share some tricks for you guys that Will Help you to rank your gig.

 

  1. Find the at least five keywords by which you want to you gig in search list.
  2. Check how many gig  available on that keyword.
  3. Choose low competitive keyword
  4. Try to use all of your keyword in your title if possible
  5. Use the keywords in description in tricky way
  6. Seo your gig images
  7. check keyword density

I am not pro but this method is proven, But maybe some of you will not agree with me. I just share my opinion

Thank You

Thank you for helpful suggestions. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, saad_srabon said:

Try to use all of your keyword in your title if possible

Trying to keep your content SEO optimised is great because it helps connect with right buyers that are looking for your service however it has NOTHING to do with “ranking” 

 

2 hours ago, dev_asif11 said:

You have to active on fiverr forum

Why do they have “active on fiverr forum”??? 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Trying to keep your content SEO optimised is great because it helps connect with right buyers that are looking for your service however it has NOTHING to do with “ranking” 

 

Why do they have “active on fiverr forum”??? 

 

4 minutes ago, sazzad411730 said:

Thank for your advice. 🥰

My pleasure

  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, saad_srabon said:

How to Rank Your Gig?

Hello, Sellers  How are you?

Today in this post i am going to share some tricks for you guys that Will Help you to rank your gig.

 

  1. Find the at least five keywords by which you want to you gig in search list.
  2. Check how many gig  available on that keyword.
  3. Choose low competitive keyword
  4. Try to use all of your keyword in your title if possible
  5. Use the keywords in description in tricky way
  6. Seo your gig images
  7. check keyword density

I am not pro but this method is proven, But maybe some of you will not agree with me. I just share my opinion

Thank You

I think this is the right way to rank our gig. Thank you very much for share your valuable information. 🙂 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, malaysaha1993 said:

I think this is the right

No it's not "the right way" to rank your gig. it's a way to keep your gig relevant and allow people to find your service but just SEO wouldn't rank your gig

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

No it's not "the right way" to rank your gig. it's a way to keep your gig relevant and allow people to find your service but just SEO wouldn't rank your gig

So please tell us how to rank our gig properly? 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, malaysaha1993 said:

tell us how to rank our gig properly? 

No One can tell you that and if someone does then they are lying to you because fiverr doesn't disclose their algorithm and how it works. 

One of the things that fiverr shared that is important for ranking is your overall performance, stats, hidden reviews, quality of your gig, engagement etc. 

you can also check a topic on the forum called "fiverr 3.0" that might give you a couple of ideas. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, saad_srabon said:

How to Rank Your Gig?

Hello, Sellers  How are you?

Today in this post i am going to share some tricks for you guys that Will Help you to rank your gig.

 

  1. Find the at least five keywords by which you want to you gig in search list.
  2. Check how many gig  available on that keyword.
  3. Choose low competitive keyword
  4. Try to use all of your keyword in your title if possible
  5. Use the keywords in description in tricky way
  6. Seo your gig images
  7. check keyword density

I am not pro but this method is proven, But maybe some of you will not agree with me. I just share my opinion

Thank You

Thanks for your good information! 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

No One can tell you that and if someone does then they are lying to you because fiverr doesn't disclose their algorithm and how it works. 

One of the things that fiverr shared that is important for ranking is your overall performance, stats, hidden reviews, quality of your gig, engagement etc. 

you can also check a topic on the forum called "fiverr 3.0" that might give you a couple of ideas. 

Thank you very much for your information. 🙂 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...