Hey there I'm new here ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hello everyone, I'm Jannatun Tazree Oishee from Bangladesh. I have graduated from University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh and my subject was Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering.

Today I have started my journey at Fiverr forum and I'm very happy to be a member of this family. Hope it will bring something good for me. I am a fresh seller, my wish is to provide the best work to the customers. Please give me some tips or tricks that how can I catch buyers attention very easily. Your suggestions are very important for me. A very warm thanks to everyone.ย 

In this pandemic situation, stay home and stay safe everyoneย ๐Ÿ’– ย 

Welcomeย toย Fiver!

Aboutย Tips
Readย moreย toย learnย more!.ย 

Typeย onย searchย topย rightย sideย cornerย ofย theย forumย whateverย youย wantย toย knowย aboutย fiver. Thenย youย can findย answersย fromย manyย experiencedย people.ย Iย thinksย thisย is aย betterย wayย toย haveย good knowledgeย aboutย howย fiverย works.

4 hours ago, irshan_cool said:

Welcomeย toย Fiver!

Aboutย Tips
Readย moreย toย learnย more!.ย 

Typeย onย searchย topย rightย sideย cornerย ofย theย forumย whateverย youย wantย toย knowย aboutย fiver. Thenย youย can findย answersย fromย manyย experiencedย people.ย Iย thinksย thisย is aย betterย wayย toย haveย good knowledgeย aboutย howย fiverย works.

Thank you so much for your tips. I will surely try to follow theseย ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

2 hours ago, jannatulamin said:

Optimize your gig title.

Create Attractive Gig image.

Use the best Keywords in tag and Description.

Be online minimum 12 hours daily.

Useย Fiverrย mobile Apps.

Send 10 buyer request Daily.

Share your gig on Social Media.

Try to Get 5 star.

Thank you very much for the tips.... I will surely try to maintain these suggestions.ย ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

9 hours ago, oishee19023 said:

Hello everyone, I'm Jannatun Tazree Oishee from Bangladesh. I have graduated from University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh and my subject was Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering.

Today I have started my journey at Fiverr forum and I'm very happy to be a member of this family. Hope it will bring something good for me. I am a fresh seller, my wish is to provide the best work to the customers. Please give me some tips or tricks that how can I catch buyers attention very easily. Your suggestions are very important for me. A very warm thanks to everyone.ย 

In this pandemic situation, stay home and stay safe everyoneย ๐Ÿ’– ย 

Welcome to this Fiverr community's forum, hopefully you will success on this business.ย โค๏ธ

Archived