Buyer logical Scam to get the work done

abdullah07111

I have dealt with a person from ******* and would like to make other aware of his scam. Basically he will ask you to do a content writing for him and will provide you a little information regarding that and will try to convince you to do it for him and once he will place his order upon asking for further information he will not return and suddenly will appear when you will deliver a work. In the beginning he will ask you to put your effort and so on and will ask for contact information if you won't provide him than he will provide you an information of himself (Which I ignored) than he will have a point to get you when his work is done he will report your account and fiverr will give a warning or restrict your account because of his behavior and false accusation.

I would like to mention one more thing he have scammed several people before like that and upon deliveries he cancelled the orders and he have not only one account but many which he use to scam the freelancers and waste their time and efforts.

If you have find some buyer like that please share this in the conversation or have encounter someone like this just please let the others aware of his scam.

1 minute ago, abdullah07111 said:

provide you a little information regarding that and will try to convince you to do it for him

Even early on at this point, I would have not wanted to work with this kind of buyer

2 minutes ago, abdullah07111 said:

once he will place his order upon asking for further information he will not return and suddenly will appear when you will deliver a work.

Why did you choose to work on something that he gave very little info on?

2 minutes ago, abdullah07111 said:

he have not only one account but many which he use to scam the freelancers and waste their time and efforts.

Report him to Customer Support with proof regarding this.

I always have one rule.

DO not work with anyone with a whisper of shady.

Deep down when you start talking to a buyer,your spidy senses will always alert you.

It seems like this person kept waving red flags at you but you kept ignoring them 

Next time watch out for the 🚩🚩before working with anyone.

Sorry about your encounter.

@theratypist 

I am legal content writer and he gave me a refusal letter of a visa application and told me that I should make an appeal under 90 days which is completely okay the rest of the information was never provided I placed an order and he accepted after that he was gone. No one replied and came and I made an appeal and other 2 letter on refusal and send that as a delivery and he came send a message saying that waiting for more delivery and I submitted another appeal and he was gone and ignored the delivery but he was showing online but never replied regarding delivery and anything and in last what he did was mentioned above.

After that when everything was delivered he cancelled without saying and I provided him revision too which I did more than mentioned in my order.

I contacted the customer support and reported him but none of them replied yet.

His name on that account is different and he have done this to other freelancers as well with different name and collected a work and cancelled the order.

Be aware of this buyer and never proceed any order even he will convince you to pay 500 as well.

@captainwarlord

@corsogr

I have mentioned the country name and previously mentioned his name too just to make the people aware of his scam so they won't fall for his scam but someone told me that it is against the ToS of forums so I deleted his name. The thing is country name doesn't matter because it isn't going to discriminate anyone around only pointing him and we all know that all buyers are not same and tbh these scammers change their country name too even by using a proxy and vpn and he have used another country name in his profile before to scam another freelancer and got his work done and cancelled an order than reported him for no reason and he ended up getting a warning.

@captainwarlord

We are just only saying we are not discriminating upon nationality and all just only telling that how their scam works and all, there is nothing wrong with it besides that the origin that scammer used is also my country of origin as well and it is completely okay for me to reveal the fact and truth without bringing any hate toward nationality or a country.

This post is to keep everyone safe from these kind a people and to report them immediately.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@motivationtshir

I can feel your pain because when they scam and the CS restrict your account for no reason that is clearly a mess hole where you will be ended up and they wont even listen after that which is what I am suffering from.

Please be aware of scam buyers.

Report to the CS if you encounter one (they wont help at all but still might worth it).

Best Wishes

I'm sorry this has happened to you. I've learned my lesson the hard way too. I do not do "free samples" or "Previews" anymore. I also state that in my gig description so scammers can mind their own business and go around my gig. As many other people mentioned above, be always cautious when dealing with shady clients. If you sense that something is off, best to just report and block them.

Archived