I Need Your Help.. I Don't Get Any Order? How Can I Get It?

shanto36

Hello?

I gave a gig on fiverr on 06 November which the impression was better than last few days. Two days after I published the gig, i changed the image and description of the gig, which may have resulted in my gig not getting the impression and click also.
Now, what can I do to get a good impression and click of my gig.

I would be very happy if you could help me?

Thank you for stay with me ❤️

Every time you edit, the gig goes though verification. During that time, it’s removed from the search. If your gig isn’t searchable, it doesn’t get impressions.

Guys, I’ve said this before, and I’ll say it again… Impressions are NOT a good way to determine the success of your gig. We all know by now that there is a Fiverr bug that has erased the impressions listed for your gigs (yes, Fiverr knows about it, and is working on it). Please be patient, and please stop complaining about it. Stop responding as if the sky is falling, or the world has come to an end. Impressions say very little about the success of your gig. In fact, when it comes to success, …

It can take some sellers months to get their first order. Try fine-tuning this one first, or make a new and unrelated gig as practice.

Have you read this thread yet?

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, shanto36 said:

Please suggest me, how can I get order from this gig.

You gain orders from people who need your services. If you want to improve you chance of earning orders, be a great seller who provides what they need, and earns positive reviews/reputation from the orders you deliver. There are no guarantees of success here on Fiverr.

I see that your account about 8 months old and you have no reviews yet.

Fiverr temporarily boosts new accounts to help them get started, however this does not guarantee new orders.

Keep marketing yourself and striving to better your craft and then you will start seeing orders.
Freelancing takes a lot of work and dedication, if you keep at it and offer excellent service, your account will start to grow.

Good luck!

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Hello, all the forum members.
I've faced in gig ranking problem. My gig was on the first page in the first place for special keywords. And with other keywords, it shows the first page also. But 5 days ago I changed the gig image to the scale of 1280 x 769. After that my gig lost its position for every keyword.
Now my question is "How can I recover my gig position"?

"In the marketplace, a Gig's position is based on the seller’s performance over a set period. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily. 

There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include: 

• Order cancellations
  • Delivery rate
  • Responsiveness
  • The particular Gig’s maximum number of active orders in the queue, as based on your seller level.  
  • Other Gigs performing at a higher rate.

If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5-star feedback, delivering on time, communicating quicker, and so on. It all counts. For this reason, ensure that you provide high-quality and original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, are responsive, and always remain professional."

The above is from the Help Centre

Archived