How can Increase Response Rate?

29 minutes ago, theratypist said:

Respond on time to the client queries or updates on your order that need to be addressed.

I response time to time but I few days i didnt have any order and my response rate got down. Please help me, how can i increase response rate.

28 minutes ago, mdsamaul677 said:

If you reply to a message too late, the response rate decreases

I response time to time but I few days i didnt have any order and my response rate got down. Please help me, how can i increase response rate.

1 minute ago, designer_aman13 said:

Please help me, how can i increase response rate.

The only opportunity to increase it is if when someone messages you. So just wait until new people message you or messages on your order, and respond in a timely manner there.

• Like 3

Remember, you can always improve your response rate over time by replying to new messages within 24 hours. Some tips if you are having trouble keeping on top of your Inbox: Download the app for iOS or Android so that you can see alerts when you receive new messages and efficiently respond anywhere.

• Like 4

@designer_aman13

I response time to time but I few days i didnt have any order and my response rate got down. Please help me, how can i increase response rate.

Response rate is the average calculation of last 60 days responses. If you missed to response one or two messages on time will not make a huge effect on the response time when you having too many orders. But when you having very low quantity of orders even if you missed one response will make a huge effect when calculating with last 60 days. This is the problem you are facing.

For a immediate solution is. You have to market your gigs in different ways, and be alert till you receive inquiries and response ontime and make more orders. It will solve your problem.

Hope this will help you!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, theratypist said:

The only opportunity to increase it is if when someone messages you. So just wait until new people message you or messages on your order, and respond in a timely manner there.

Thank you for your Most Important Comments

25 minutes ago, jannatulamin said:

Remember, you can always improve your response rate over time by replying to new messages within 24 hours. Some tips if you are having trouble keeping on top of your Inbox: Download the app for iOS or Android so that you can see alerts when you receive new messages and efficiently respond anywhere.

Mostly Thank you for your Important Tips

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, irshan_cool said:

@designer_aman13

Response rate is the average calculation of last 60 days responses. If you missed to response one or two messages on time will not make a huge effect on the response time when you having too many orders. But when you having very low quantity of orders even if you missed one response will make a huge effect when calculating with last 60 days. This is the problem you are facing.

For a immediate solution is. You have to market your gigs in different ways, and be alert till you receive inquiries and response ontime and make more orders. It will solve your problem.

Hope this will help you!

Thank you for your Most Important Tips 

Just now, shahinislam360 said:

You should stay online.

Is this actual advice?

What exactly do you mean, "You should stay online".

Does this mean 24/7?

What the OP needs to do is answer the initial or first messages he receives from potential buyers, not "stay online". One gets 24 hours to reply to messages. No need to sit in front of the computer staring at the in box hoping to get a message so one can get their response rate back.

GG

• Like 3