New Here 😅

35 minutes ago, gongor32 said:

Lowering your expectations and being patient is only way to be successful in fiverr.

I disagree. Sitting around, waiting for something to happen TO you, is a terrible success strategy. Getting up, taking actions, and DOING things, is the real only way to be successful in Fiverr. I wish you success, here on Fiverr, but I hope you are taking calculated actions to achieve that success. 

1 minute ago, jonbaas said:

I disagree. Sitting around, waiting for something to happen TO you, is a terrible success strategy. Getting up, taking actions, and DOING things, is the real only way to be successful in Fiverr. I wish you success, here on Fiverr, but I hope you are taking calculated actions to achieve that success. 

True. I may probably misstated my thought. Most people might try one thing and give up or just feel it's not worth his time. So that's why I have told him lower the "fast money" expectation and be patient.  

Welcome to fiverr and fiverr forum community. As a newcomer to fiverr, you may take into consideration the following some important issues those will guide you to build your professional career successfully in fiverr.

• Train up yourself more and more to earn skills in the areas where you feel interesting to work.
  • Money is crucial in our life to survive. But we should not think first money as service provider rather to concentrate on service development professional way.
  • Be honest, sincere and broad minded to at least to buyers.   
  • Submit offer to buyer request where you have competence.
  • Prepare your buyer offer that reflects the buyer requirement effectively.
  • Try to communicate with buyer as fast as possible.   
  • To be active online regularly as far your capability.

Wish you vibrant success and prosperous life.

15 minutes ago, siddiqui6389 said:

Be honest, sincere and broad minded to at least to buyers.  

I would actually recommend that you be this way toward everyone, not just buyers. Everyone deserves honesty, sincerity, and open-mindedness. 😉

On 7/7/2021 at 11:12 AM, jonbaas said:

Thankyou so much for your valuable suggestion. 😄

On 7/7/2021 at 11:17 AM, gongor32 said:

True. I may probably misstated my thought. Most people might try one thing and give up or just feel it's not worth his time. So that's why I have told him lower the "fast money" expectation and be patient.  

I will keep in mind that, thanks for suggesting me! 😄

Archived