Jump to content

New Here ūüėÖ


Recommended Posts

Hello everyone! Ishtiaque Anowar here, new guy in the form family¬†ūüėÖ

Give me some tips about Fiverr and how to earn money fast and how to survive in it¬†ūüė¨¬†thanks in advance if you give tips ūüėÖ. So, I¬†can do better in doing in Fiverr¬†ūüėĄ

Hoping a warm welcome is this Forum Familyūüė¨

Here's my gig if you want to check out : https://www.fiverr.com/share/3KgA7A

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, ishtiaque22 said:

Hello everyone! Ishtiaque Anowar here, new guy in the form family¬†ūüėÖ

Give me some tips about Fiverr and how to earn money fast and how to survive in it¬†ūüė¨¬†thanks in advance if you give tips ūüėÖ. So, I¬†can do better in doing in Fiverr¬†ūüėĄ

Hoping a warm welcome is this Forum Familyūüė¨

Here's my gig if you want to check out : https://www.fiverr.com/share/3KgA7A

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010992257-Top-10-Tips-for-New-Fiverr-Sellers?segment=seller

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, ishtiaque22 said:

Here's my gig if you want to check out

New User Introductions!

This category is for new users to introduce themselves, tell where they are from and what they do. This category is not for requesting help or advertising. You can ask for help in Improve my Gig and advertise in My Fiverr Gigs.

Always read the forum heading before posting.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, lloydsolutions said:

New User Introductions!

This category is for new users to introduce themselves, tell where they are from and what they do. This category is not for requesting help or advertising. You can ask for help in Improve my Gig and advertise in My Fiverr Gigs.

Always read the forum heading before posting.

Next time before posting I'll keep these on mind thankyou for warning me about this!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Welcome to Fiver!

About Tips
Read more to learn more!. 

Type on search top right side corner of the forum whatever you want to know about fiver. Then you can find answers from many experienced people. I thinks this is a better way to have good knowledge about how fiver works.

 

Quote

how to earn money fast

Simple answer is, if you preform fast in the proper way you can earn fast.

Then you might have a question as what is the proper way to preform fast. To know those you should follow the above tip! This might be the fastest way to improve!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, irshan_cool said:

Welcome to Fiver!

About Tips
Read more to learn more!. 

Type on search top right side corner of the forum whatever you want to know about fiver. Then you can find answers from many experienced people. I thinks this is a better way to have good knowledge about how fiver works.

 

Simple answer is, if you preform fast in the proper way you can earn fast.

Then you might have a question as what is the proper way to preform fast. To know those you should follow the above tip! This might be the fastest way to improve!

Thankyou so much for welcoming me and giving this amazing tips! I'll surely follow these things!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/5/2021 at 11:57 PM, ishtiaque22 said:

Fiverr and how to earn money fast

Lowering your expectations and being patient is only way to be successful in fiverr. For some people like me It will be years until get their first order. I have been on this platform like 4 years ūüėõ¬† Just started to get some orders now.¬†

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

√ó
√ó
  • Create New...