I have Suggestion For Fiverr on Conversation

Dear Fiverr Community,
I'm a level 2 seller on Fiverr but i'm having problem from past few days . Sometime we find some requirements from inbox but we are unable to find . what i'm thinking is Search bar feature is very common on every platforms or every app. if Fiverr support can do that for Sellers and Buyer both then it will be very beneficial for both find anything from conversation.

Thanks

3 hours ago, willsoftsol said:

Dear Fiverr Community,
I'm a level 2 seller on Fiverr but i'm having problem from past few days . Sometime we find some requirements from inbox but we are unable to find . what i'm thinking is Search bar feature is very common on every platforms or every app. if Fiverr support can do that for Sellers and Buyer both then it will be very beneficial for both find anything from conversation.

Thanks

Yes, for message and order sometime we have to search for specific thing. but there are no option for this

1 hour ago, corsogr said:

I guess reaching Grandmaster is the goal.

I consider spam anyone who keeps telling other users stop spamming too. He/she is already reminded and you repeat it. Imagine a 3rd/4th member typing "stop spamming"

Why don't you use report instead?

Personally, I don't like to report things. I prefer to confront the people doing it directly. I'd actually like an answer from him, to know wtf is going on in his head to think this is a good idea. Besides, the post before mine was calling out a specific instance of it in this thread. I was calling out the repeated behaviour, because the problem for me is not that this user was off topic in this thread, but keeps doing it all over the place, again and again.

Either way, we can go down this rabbit hole, and I can turn your argument on you, why not just report my comment instead of replying? Same thing. 

Archived