I went know something about Fiverr order

I publish three gigs of Fiverr. I'm active like 16 hours daily. I always reply to buyer requests and share my gigs on various social media.Then why am I not getting orders on Fiverr. If only someone would explain this to me.

Thank you.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, marketing_byte said:

What can I do now.

You can improve your gigs, do market research, learn new skills that are in demand, and wait. If orders never come, you can get a normal job. Freelance is not for everyone.

Nothing guarantees orders. Replying to buyer requests and sharing your gig on social media are just ways of wasting time unless you really know what you're doing. Being active 16 hours a day is pointless too.

Edited by visualstudios
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, marketing_byte said:

I publish three gigs of Fiverr. I'm active like 16 hours daily. I always reply to buyer requests and share my gigs on various social media.Then why am I not getting orders on Fiverr. If only someone would explain this to me.

Thank you.

same problem I suffer I do those thing regularly but I don't get any order.

Just keep on pushing. Getting a first order may be quite challenging but as long as you are promoting your gigs and replying to buyer requests, you will soon get an order. If you are good at what you offer, you will definitely get orders.

• Like 2