How long will the buyer be able to take revision after submitting the order on fiverr ?

mehedi_dev

Question

7 answers to this question

I am not sure what you mean by your question.

The process is:

Buyer makes an order --> Seller works on the order --> Seller delivers the order... After that:

a. Buyer accepts the order, marks the order as completed (may or may not leave a review)

b. Buyer does not respond, the order automatically gets completed

c. Buyer requests for a revision

A buyer can always request for a revision when the seller delivers an order because they're given the choice to accept delivery or otherwise. 

The buyer responds me. But, the buyer just doesn’t have the revision. Thus, the project has been over for 12 days. Now my question is, is there a possibility of automatic completion of the project by taking revision in this way?

How many revisions are mentioned in your package the buyer will get it. Even after that if the revision has to be given then you can charge extra if you want from gig extra. However, to keep the buyer happy, you can give a few extra revisions for free

18 minutes ago, mehedi_dev said:

How long will the buyer be able to take revision after submitting the order on fiverr ?

If you know,  then please comment here.  Please.

How many revisions are mentioned in your package the buyer will get it. Even after that if the revision has to be given then you can charge extra if you want from gig extra. However, to keep the buyer happy, you can give a few extra revisions for free

3 minutes ago, mehedi_dev said:

Thus, the project has been over for 12 days.

The project has been over for 12 days, I think that is already a good span of time considering the buyer has no revision. 

4 minutes ago, mehedi_dev said:

The buyer responds me. But, the buyer just doesn’t have the revision.

Take it as a good thing that he does not have a revision.

Technically speaking the order is already complete, and the time allotted to request for a revision is already done. But if the buyer does contact you for a revision, that would be your choice if you ask the buyer to make another order to cover the revision or if you consider it part of the previous order (if ever that package did include a revision).

Archived