How to get order regularly in Fiverr?

pujan98

Hi, Pujan here,
Experienced, passionate graphic designer specializing in LOGOS, ICONS, STATIONERY, and BRANDING.
I am very happy that I have already completed 6 orders. And my clients are super happy. I also got tips. I want to go further.

Hi, Pujan98 here,
hope everyone is healthy and well.
I am a new seller (logo design) on Fiverr. But I have several years of working experience. You will understand when you see my designs.
So far I have completed 6 logo design orders. And everyone is super happy, and some of them have given me tips. And They gave me rich feedback. If you go to my profile, you will see.
But now, I haven’t received any orders for a few days. And remember that, Since I am a new seller here, so I give 3 times more service than the price.
Please give me a suggestion.

Hi, Pujan98 here,

hope everyone is healthy and well.

I am a new seller (logo design) on Fiverr. But I have several years of working experience. You will understand when you see my designs.

So far I have completed 6 logo design orders. And everyone is super happy, and some of them have given me tips. And They gave me rich feedback. If you go to my profile, you will see.

But now, I haven’t received any orders for a few days. And remember that, Since I am a new seller here, so I give 3 times more service than the price.

Please give me a suggestion.

But now, I haven’t received any orders for a few days.

It takes time and effort to build your Fiverr business.

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait! for how to get more orders.

• 3 weeks later...

I‘m Pujan98, Professional Graphics Designer. I have completed 8 orders on Fiverr. Everyone gave me a 5-star rating. And some of them even gave me tips. But the problem is I don’t get regular orders. Gets after many days. I am confident that I will be able to satisfy the client 100%. Proof of this is my review and clients’ comment. And the work is quality enough. You can check my gigs. I also do regular marketing and sent buyer requests. How do I get regular order? Please help. here are my 2 recent gigs.
1/ https://www.fiverr.com/pujan98/do-unique-modern-minimalist-business-logo-design
2/ https://www.fiverr.com/pujan98/design-or-redesign-modern-custom-flat-minimal-logo-with-copyrights
And remember that, I always try to give the client 3 times more service than the price.

• 2 weeks later...

I am a new seller at Fiverr. I have completed 8 orders. And I got a 5-star rating on each.15 days pass away, I am not getting any new orders. I send buyer requests regularly. And do marketing also. My gig impression is going down and 0 today. What if I get an order? Please help the experts.

I have been working on graphic design for several years. And I have also made myself skillful in digital marketing. Can I now service in Fiverr both graphics design and digital marketing?

Can I now service in Fiverr both graphics design and digital marketing ?

Yes, you can create Gigs in those 2 areas if you are able to provide that service.

GG

I have been working on graphic design for several years. And I have also made myself skillful in digital marketing. Can I now service in Fiverr both graphics design and digital marketing?

As far as I know, you can. You should only have one account with Fiverr, so place up to 7 gigs/services.

• 4 weeks later...

Digital Marketing with Graphics Design --- "no one has done before."

Get two in one

I want to share my new skill with the whole world. I have already worked for many local clients as a social media manager and they are 100% satisfy with my work. I  started working here as a graphic designer. And I have skillfull myself as a Digital Marketer for the last 3 years. I have given a new gig on Instagram marketing and promotion. And as new to this sector, I am providing low cost service for my gig promotion. 100% client satisfaction is my main goal. I use my design and marketing knowledge together. Which no one has done before. And that's way you can easily reaches the target customers.

Please check the creativity👉 https://www.fiverr.com/pujan98/do-instagram-marketing-and-promotion-for-superfast-organic-growth

I would love to here you.

Archived