How to get points to rank up on fiver forum?

irshan_cool

Question

10 answers to this question

The answer to this question is very simple. Collaborating with publications that help other users or contribute something of value to the community. Well, at least that is how it should be, although many of us know that it does not apply very well 🤔

• Like 8

By doing meaningful participation on forum. It could be posting helpful posts/replies or simply encourage other users by giving reactions to their post/replies.

Note: Forum points/reputation/badges does not have effect on gig sells.

• Like 13

1 hour ago, maezma85 said:

Collaborating with publications that help other users or contribute something of value to the community.

12 minutes ago, sm_minnat said:

Collaborating with publications that help other users or contribute something of value to the community. 

@sm_minnat, why are you copying what @maezma85 wrote? 🤨

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

@lloydsolutions

This is not the answer for my question,

Posting on the forum will not get you orders. 

Am i mentioned anything about getting orders? I almost have enough orders to work with.

Why are you asking this question?

Then i have to ask you, why there is a something called as forum? This is where people will ask questions, discuss and read to improve there knowledge.  

When anyone raised a question, if you know the answer then answer it, other wise wait and see how other members answering to it and you can learn something from that. Rather than raising this kind of questions.

Edited by irshan_cool
  • Like 1