Every new seller should be published 7 gigs.

Yes!!! Every new sellers should to create 7 gigs at start. bcz If they create 7 gigs they would know how to create an amazing gig. If you are new on your skills fiverr is only plateform where you could get job.

• Like 3

On 7/4/2021 at 11:57 PM, tech_line said:

Hello everybody,

Hope you are fine. Alhamdulillah I am well.

I have completely published 7 gigs. Fiverr also recommend that every new seller should be published all gig. Basically, A new seller gets to opportunity to publish 7 gigs but this opportunity depends on the label. If you grow your label then you can publish more gigs. And most of the fact I noticed that last few days my all gigs get a good impression and overall total impression is more than another week.

Anyway, Fiverr is one of the best platforms for freelancing. Fiverr gives us this big opportunity so why we avoid this. Since we are new so I think we should use this opportunity perfectly.

[This is my opinion. What do you think about this please give me a perfect suggestion in the comment section. I am waiting for your opinion]

Thanks a lot.😍

Thanks for publish idea!

• Like 4

I have two questions to you all.🤨

1. How much gig will I published in level-1,2 and Top rated when I reached???

2. I saw many top rated freelancers have less than 5 gig in there porfile. Did they delete other gig or did they have reached to top with only these less number of gig ???

• Like 2

22 hours ago, coderboss said:

Yes!!! Every new sellers should to create 7 gigs at start. bcz If they create 7 gigs they would know how to create an amazing gig. If you are new on your skills fiverr is only plateform where you could get job.

I have two questions to you all.🤨

1. How much gig will I published in level-1,2 and Top rated when I reached???

2. I saw many top rated freelancers have less than 5 gig in there porfile. Did they delete other gig or did they have reached to top with only these less number of gig ?

• Like 2

My Opinions are given below: 

1. Stay Online 12 Hours 

2. Work in a daily routine like mine which I’ve attached

3. Do Gig SEO

4. Create Great Profile on Fiverr 

5. Use no Extensions to stay Online. Stay Online by yourself

6. Learn something new everyday

7. Buy some paid courses otherwise don’t come here

8. Be a skilled person. Learn professionally and better than your competitors

9. Also buy a course about Fiverr

10. If possible create accounts in 4 M***********

11. Do Social Media Marketing Everyday on Twitter and LinkedIn but don’t do spamming.

12. Send 33 Cold E-mail Everyday

13. Create Eye-catching Gig Images

14. Rank Gigs

15. Create 7 Gigs

16. Learn from Professionals

17. Stay Connected in Fiverr Forum

18. Do Yoga 😆Everyday

19. Be Honest 

20. Be Patient

• Like 3

Basically a new seller can publish 7 gigs totally .I think , this is a great way to divulge our services. Why would we avoid it where Fiverr is giving us these advantage.

But if you work under only one category ,you can publish 2-3 gigs under the same category .But remember ! the gigs must be different from one to another ( like gig title, image , description ,etc).

Thanks

• Like 3