Every new seller should be published 7 gigs.

Hello everybody,

Hope you are fine. Alhamdulillah I am well.

I have completely published 7 gigs. Fiverr also recommend that every new seller should be published all gig. Basically, A new seller gets to opportunity to publish 7 gigs but this opportunity depends on the label. If you grow your label then you can publish more gigs. And most of the fact I noticed that last few days my all gigs get a good impression and overall total impression is more than another week.

Anyway, Fiverr is one of the best platforms for freelancing. Fiverr gives us this big opportunity so why we avoid this. Since we are new so I think we should use this opportunity perfectly.

[This is my opinion. What do you think about this please give me a perfect suggestion in the comment section. I am waiting for your opinion]

Thanks a lot.😍

• Like 38
  • Confused 1

On 7/4/2021 at 11:57 PM, tech_line said:

Hello everybody,

I have completely published 7 gigs. Fiverr also recommend that every new seller should be published all gig. Basically, A new seller gets to opportunity to publish 7 gigs but this opportunity depends on the label. If you grow your label then you can publish more gigs. And most of the fact I noticed that last few days my all gigs get a good impression and overall total impression is more than another week.

Anyway, Fiverr is one of the best platforms for freelancing. Fiverr gives us this big opportunity so why we avoid this. Since we are new so I think we should use this opportunity perfectly.

[This is my opinion. What do you think about this please give me a perfect suggestion in the comment section. I am waiting for your opinion]

Thanks a lot.😍

Thank you for your suggestions..

• Like 10

Hello everybody,

Thanks a lot.😍

I appreciate with  you. This is very important information. Thank you so much 🙂 

• Like 8

Hello everybody,

Thanks a lot.😍

This is 100% right

• Like 9

Hello everybody,

Thanks a lot.😍

You are 100% Right

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...