First Order.

Getting the first order is a basic problem most of beginners face. So making it easy for beginners to get their first order quickly on fiverr.com, I am going to share my expertise and experience that how to get first order in the very beginning.

I am a professional creative Presentation designer who becomes viral on fiverr.com in the past month and what i noticed is my own pure experience. Follow these can bring you the same results.

1. Send custom orders to those buyers who have posted the requests.

2. Attract them with your custom order. Fill your message with the unique service you’re offering.

3. It is important to convey right and inspiring message to the buyer’s request that how can you help him with his request.

4. Read the request requirement carefully and then respond…

Get order is not difficult, but you need the right frame of mind. Don’t apply for those jobs who are offering $5 only. Apply to those who offers more than $5. The reason is that when you send custom offers to those who are offering more than $5 and offer that you will provide your services for this project at $5. The chances are they will order you. Because if he is paying more than $5 you should offer him the discount.

When I was new to fiverr.com I was sending the offers but no one was giving me the order so I applied this technique and send the offers to those who need something for that they were paying more than $5.

How I got my first order.

A buyer posted a request that I need e-book to be created of 50 pages with a research he was paying $100 for it. I offered him that I has a wide experiences of making e-book but I am new on Fiverr you have to trust me i will do your work in 1 day on $25 he agreed. Then I tired so hard and made his e-book the way he wanted I satisfied him so much so he give me 5 star rating and a tip for great work after that I am able to get a job on daily basis.

First 5 star review is the first step to your success.

These tips will help new beginner to get there first order.

• Like 27

1 hour ago, hostdesign999 said:

Getting the first order is a basic problem most of beginners face. So making it easy for beginners to get their first order quickly on fiverr.com, I am going to share my expertise and experience that how to get first order in the very beginning.

I am a professional creative Presentation designer who becomes viral on fiverr.com in the past month and what i noticed is my own pure experience. Follow these can bring you the same results.

2. Attract them with your custom order. Fill your message with the unique service you’re offering.

3. It is important to convey right and inspiring message to the buyer’s request that how can you help him with his request.

Get order is not difficult, but you need the right frame of mind. Don’t apply for those jobs who are offering $5 only. Apply to those who offers more than $5. The reason is that when you send custom offers to those who are offering more than $5 and offer that you will provide your services for this project at $5. The chances are they will order you. Because if he is paying more than $5 you should offer him the discount.

When I was new to fiverr.com I was sending the offers but no one was giving me the order so I applied this technique and send the offers to those who need something for that they were paying more than $5.

A buyer posted a request that I need e-book to be created of 50 pages with a research he was paying $100 for it. I offered him that I has a wide experiences of making e-book but I am new on Fiverr you have to trust me i will do your work in 1 day on $25 he agreed. Then I tired so hard and made his e-book the way he wanted I satisfied him so much so he give me 5 star rating and a tip for great work after that I am able to get a job on daily basis.

Thanks, They are very helpful for Get a new order

• Like 12

Hi eligblepoint

Few tips To Increase Your Sales: · create smart gigs · Make proper use of Gig Extras · Overcome the first sale barrier · Stay updated and never miss a thing · Check for buyer requests · Deliver the quality you promised and even better · Build a base of loyal buyers ·

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451297-How-to-Start-Selling-on-Fiverr?segment=seller

• Like 10

11 hours ago, hostdesign999 said:

Thanks a lot for your important information. 

• Like 6

13 hours ago, hostdesign999 said:

Very helpful.

• Like 9

14 hours ago, hostdesign999 said:

I agree with you. 

• Like 7

Hello there, If you seriously want to increase your impressions, clicks and orders, then you need good gig design which really stands out from the rest. I make gig designs for new sellers and i find most of the time they start with a very basic thumbnail. It is better to invest also a little if you can not do it yourself. You can find a lot of cheap sellers willing to make a nice promo video with international look and feel. Hope this help.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, angel_vox said:

Hi eligblepoint

Few tips To Increase Your Sales: · create smart gigs · Make proper use of Gig Extras · Overcome the first sale barrier · Stay updated and never miss a thing · Check for buyer requests · Deliver the quality you promised and even better · Build a base of loyal buyers ·

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451297-How-to-Start-Selling-on-Fiverr?segment=seller

Thanks for your valuable comment. 

• Like 6

15 hours ago, hostdesign999 said:

Thank you brother

• Like 8

To get order, you an follow:
- Send 10  buyer request everyday
- Be active as much as you can
- The gig title, description, Image should be eye-catching, professional & keyword based
- Learn new skills in your sector, it's the key

• Like 6

Welcome to the Fiverr forum. Getting the first order is a basic problem most beginners face. Must be active for 10 to 12 hours daily and send ten Buyer Requests every day. I think you will get the order soon inshallah.

• Like 6