how I can get first order on fiverr

asif6886

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tp get order on fiverr, you need to create effective gig. You can follow this stapes: 1. SEO friendly gig title. 2. Low competitive keyword 3. Attractive gig image 4. Don't copy any gig elements 5. Try to active on fiverr in maximum time. 6. Send buyer request using proper way 7. Marketing your gig on social media I wish, you can get order soon. Best of luck Thank you.

1 minute ago, palash_acc said:

Tp get order on fiverr, you need to create effective gig. You can follow this stapes: 1. SEO friendly gig title. 2. Low competitive keyword 3. Attractive gig image 4. Don't copy any gig elements 5. Try to active on fiverr in maximum time. 6. Send buyer request using proper way 7. Marketing your gig on social media I wish, you can get order soon. Best of luck Thank you.

Thanks

4 minutes ago, thewritingbuff said:

Get some sleep first! Staying awake 22 hours a day is not healthy and will only harm you in the long run! I sleep for 12 hours a day and still snag orders

I mean my profile remains online 22 hours a day.

25 minutes ago, asif6886 said:

mean my profile remains online 22 hours a day

If you not online by yourself that means you use any extension right? By using extensions you will get warning from Fiverr.

Use the search option of the forum you will get some threads about bad side of using extension.

Just now, shadiya646 said:

If you not online by yourself that means you use any extension right? By using extensions you will get warning from Fiverr.

Use the search option of the forum you will get some threads about bad side of using extension.

Not at all! I did not use any extension most of the time I remain online by my self and monitor it while I sleep my profile remain online as I did not turn off my system.

31 minutes ago, asif6886 said:

Not at all! I did not use any extension most of the time I remain online by my self and monitor it while I sleep my profile remain online as I did not turn off my system.

What's the use of doing that? If a buyer messages you while you are sleeping, your response time will increase. A buyer is much less likely to message you if they see an average response time of 5 hours than your offline status

1 minute ago, thewritingbuff said:

What's the use of doing that? If a buyer messages you while you are sleeping, your response time will increase. A buyer is much less likely to message you if they see an average response time of 5 hours than your offline status

I  understand.

This question asked frequently and you can see the answer from the below link :

Hope you can get the answer from the above and, my advise is, do not depends only on buyer requests to get orders. Market your gigs outside of fiver to the audience who need your service and get more orders!

1 minute ago, irshan_cool said:

This question asked frequently and you can see the answer from the below link :

Hope you can get the answer from the above and, my advise is, do not depends only on buyer requests to get orders. Market your gigs outside of fiver to the audience who need your service and get more orders!

Thanks

First, you are not supposed to advertise your gigs outside the relevant categories, namely: "My Fiverr Gigs" and "Improve My Gig".

Now coming to your question: It depends on your category! If your niche is in high demand, then that will automatically convert into more buyer requests. When I had a gig on article and blog post writing, I used to get 50+ BRs on a good day. Today, I only have gigs on creative writing and I barely get 6-7 BRs a day. 

2 minutes ago, thewritingbuff said:

First, you are not supposed to advertise your gigs outside the relevant categories, namely: "My Fiverr Gigs" and "Improve My Gig".

Now coming to your question: It depends on your category! If your niche is in high demand, then that will automatically convert into more buyer requests. When I had a gig on article and blog post writing, I used to get 50+ BRs on a good day. Today, I only have gigs on creative writing and I barely get 6-7 BRs a day. 

Thank You

As I understand it, the New Seller rank has plenty of BRs, but massive competition, so new sellers might not see as many BRs, because other sellers respond to them first, and once a quota of responses is reached, the BR is taken out of circulation.

Level One sellers tend to see a healthy level of BR's to respond to, primarily because there aren't nearly as many newbie sellers gobbling up the ability to respond. Keep in mind, though, competition is still quite fierce at this level, and there is no guarantee of seeing all of the BRs you might want to have access to.

Level Two sellers seem to see fewer BRs, because, by this level, sellers shouldn't be focusing on BRs for all of their orders. I assume Fiverr expects Level Two sellers to know how to market and promote their gigs more effectively, and, therefore, don't need BR as much anymore.

Whatever level you are, as a seller, it is never wise to expect BRs to be your only source of sales. That's not a good success strategy.

8 hours ago, sabinespoems said:

To add to what @thewritingbuff mentioned about the field you're in affecting it, it also depends on your seller level I think. Before I was a Level One seller I barely got any BRs, but now this has increased quite a bit & they're also updated more frequently it seems. 

Thanks

Archived