Hi I'm new on Fiverr,

rabbiwp

If you have edited gig tags, title, etc, your gig has to go through a review process before it appears in search results. Order Cancelation rate; last 60 days, if your order is canceled, the gig cannot be found. At this stage, if you complete a few orders, it can be fixed.

51 minutes ago, rabbiwp said:

For the last two days, my gig Fiverr has been not showing up in the search box

please send me your helpful suggestions. And I haven't received any orders yet

Fiverr Marketplace gigs are rotated. I will tell you, promoting your gig on social media, websites or blogs is a great way to bring more traffic to your gig. The more traffic, the more exposure you get in the marketplace. If you have an order, finish it nicely so that you get good reviews, this is a good way to rank.

2 hours ago, charioterdreams said:

If you have edited gig tags, title, etc, your gig has to go through a review process before it appears in search results. Order Cancelation rate; last 60 days, if your order is canceled, the gig cannot be found. At this stage, if you complete a few orders, it can be fixed.

thanks

1 hour ago, bayezidmithu said:

Fiverr Marketplace gigs are rotated. I will tell you, promoting your gig on social media, websites or blogs is a great way to bring more traffic to your gig. The more traffic, the more exposure you get in the marketplace. If you have an order, finish it nicely so that you get good reviews, this is a good way to rank.

thanks for your advice but i have no order can u help me 

On 7/4/2021 at 8:36 AM, arif_designz said:

Please contact the customer support.

And what is customer support supposed to do for him? He can check to see if his Gig is even active by using this link:

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig

If he finds that his Gig is not even in search or active using the above link, then he may want to bother customer service with his complaint.

GG

You need to keep patience in order to get orders. Gigs are continuously moving its not stay at the same position everytime because Fiverr do market every seller gigs.

In the meanwhile what you can do,
1) Check your gig title, descriptions & tags if the consistent keyword is there or not
2) and optimize your gig once (not regularly)
3) Market your gig as Fiverr suggested me also the same thing to do, so don't wait for an order, do market it wisely.

Thanks,

Archived