When I get maximum buyer request ?

31 minutes ago, mdsanaullahsm said:

Hi, 

I am Sanaullah Mondol and I am from Bangladesh..

Can anyone tell me when or exact which time i can get maximum buyer request.

fiverr.png

There is no fixed time. When you will be online check every time that any BR is arrived or not.

I'm from Bangladesh and there is a huge time difference with other countries. Many seller suggest that they find most BR in the mid night as in others country there is morning or evening. But I get most of the BR all over the day and the number of BR less in night.

So it depends. 

• Like 10

52 minutes ago, shadiya646 said:

There is no fixed time. When you will be online check every time that any BR is arrived or not.

I'm from Bangladesh and there is a huge time difference with other countries. Many seller suggest that they find most BR in the mid night as in others country there is morning or evening. But I get most of the BR all over the day and the number of BR less in night.

So it depends. 

Thanks

• Like 1

Buyer requests are generated when someone posts for a job and Fiverr algorithm as well. But you can follow a schedule that I got from my tiny experience ( 12-1 pm, 3-4 pm, 6-7 pm and 9-10 pm 2- 3Am ). I’m not saying you will find Buyer requests by following this schedule.But I was wait for thoase time when I was new seller, You can Try this times hope you will show buyer request