Hello, iam New here

On 7/4/2021 at 3:55 PM, codiewhitaker said:

This article covers keyword research and some tips for gig SEO

You may post links that are relevant to the discussions as long as they are not links to your own website, blog or otherwise violate ToS or these rules. 

The above is from the forum rules.

• Like 39

17 minutes ago, lloydsolutions said:

You may post links that are relevant to the discussions as long as they are not links to your own website, blog or otherwise violate ToS or these rules. 

The above is from the forum rules.

I do not own the rights to the Medium website, and have not posted my own portfolio site. 

I also do not run a blog, and have not shared any links to a blog of any blog posts here.

I have shared an article with information relevant to the post. The fact that I authored the article should not matter as it does not violate the rules.

I appreciate your concern, though, and your contributions to this forum. 

• Like 34

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2021 at 4:26 PM, humaira_sarkar said:

Hello everyone, how are you doing ? am new here, trying to learn something here, i just joined as a freelancer

hope i will get good things here 

hello hope for the best!you can do this free course form learn fiverr to know very useful information!

https://learn.fiverr.com/courses/online-freelancing-essentials-be-a-successful-fiverr-seller

• Like 31

On 7/4/2021 at 4:26 PM, humaira_sarkar said:

Hello everyone, how are you doing ? am new here, trying to learn something here, i just joined as a freelancer

Welcome to the Fiverr Community
It is a little difficult to get orders from new sellers. Stay online & Share your gigs social site. Buyer requests must be sent correctly every day. New sellers are more likely to receive orders from buyer requests.

Good luck to you.🙂 

Useful for a new seller: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010992257-Top-10-Tips-for-New-Fiverr-Sellers?segment=seller

• Like 32

On 7/4/2021 at 4:45 PM, codiewhitaker said:

I have shared an article with information relevant to the post. The fact that I authored the article should not matter as it does not violate the rules.

The fact that I do not see your original post in this thread must mean the peeps in power did not agree with you. 

• Like 35

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...