What i do for my success in fiverr ?

This topic is completely covered in one thing that is your Talent. Fiverr is going to pick up your gig and rank it to the first pages. if you are doing your best. So follow the fiverr guidelines you will get every answer of your questions. 

• Like 1

If you are not getting orders for a long time then edit your gig first and create some new gigs. you should focus on S.E.O while creating your gig. Insert tag on your images from photoshop. This tags helps your gigs to be ranked. And when ever you get an order, do the work properly and make sure to achieve a five start rating from your client. Cause positive rating helps your gig to be ranked. I you must make your client happy. Cause fiverr takes private review about your service from them. If you do not make them 100% satisfy, they may provide you five start in your profile but they will leave a bad ratting about your service on private review and fiverr gig rank depends a lot in that private review. So client satisfaction is most important here. And to get the first order make sure to stay online for at least  20 hours a day at the beginning of your fiverr journey any how. Follow USA time and stay online in the evening time of USA time format. Cause we should always target clients from USA, Canada, Australia, UK and other western countries. Thank you.

• Like 2

On 7/20/2021 at 4:06 AM, shahariar75 said:

If you are not getting orders for a long time then edit your gig first and create some new gigs. you should focus on S.E.O while creating your gig. Insert tag on your images from photoshop. This tags helps your gigs to be ranked. And when ever you get an order, do the work properly and make sure to achieve a five start rating from your client. Cause positive rating helps your gig to be ranked. I you must make your client happy. Cause fiverr takes private review about your service from them. If you do not make them 100% satisfy, they may provide you five start in your profile but they will leave a bad ratting about your service on private review and fiverr gig rank depends a lot in that private review. So client satisfaction is most important here. And to get the first order make sure to stay online for at least  20 hours a day at the beginning of your fiverr journey any how. Follow USA time and stay online in the evening time of USA time format. Cause we should always target clients from USA, Canada, Australia, UK and other western countries. Thank you.

Thanks a lot. Really helpful information 😍

On 7/20/2021 at 12:09 AM, farhanfaiz said:

This topic is completely covered in one thing that is your Talent. Fiverr is going to pick up your gig and rank it to the first pages. if you are doing your best. So follow the fiverr guidelines you will get every answer of your questions. 

Thanks a lot

• Like 1