What i do for my success in fiverr ?

creativekamrul5

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My gig Still Not Rank. But I'm Not Stop. I Always Try To Send !0 Buyer request Everyday. And this Month i will Got Level 1 Badge . But I know That My Gig Will Not Rank On Fiver. That's why I Confused Fiverr Working In future  

8 hours ago, rajibbapy said:

I can understand your frustration but create a gig is not everything. You have to work on it daily basis. Target your potential client. Use Social media where you can share your knowledge & you will get contact from there, bring them to Fiverr. Stay active, Try to send buyer request everyday with good proposal. Best of luck. 

Thanks for your reply 

7 hours ago, dev_hamid said:

My gig Still Not Rank. But I'm Not Stop. I Always Try To Send !0 Buyer request Everyday. And this Month i will Got Level 1 Badge . But I know That My Gig Will Not Rank On Fiver. That's why I Confused Fiverr Working In future  

Thanks and good luck for future 

On 7/4/2021 at 3:01 AM, creativekamrul5 said:

my all gig is very creative and unique.

So, what are these "creative" and "unique" Gigs you offer?

I have a sneaky feeling you have created Gigs in very saturated categories here.

Ah, just saw visualstudios looked where you made Gigs - sorry to say that the logo design category is probably not your best bet if you want to offer a "unique" or "creative" Gig. Well, creative maybe, IF you are an actual artist. Most who put up Gigs in the logo category sadly are not artists - but, are great at using a free or low cost logo maker! 😁

GG

On 7/6/2021 at 1:43 PM, genuineguidance said:

So, what are these "creative" and "unique" Gigs you offer?

I have a sneaky feeling you have created Gigs in very saturated categories here.

Ah, just saw visualstudios looked where you made Gigs - sorry to say that the logo design category is probably not your best bet if you want to offer a "unique" or "creative" Gig. Well, creative maybe, IF you are an actual artist. Most who put up Gigs in the logo category sadly are not artists - but, are great at using a free or low cost logo maker! 😁

GG

Thanks for your thinking 

8 hours ago, amazonediting said:

your gig must be rank

There is no such thing as rank in the Fiverr search system. Gigs to not rank. They appear in a fluid system, where the algorithm shows your gig to those it deems to be a good match. Therefore, what you see in the search results, is NOT the same thing that other people see.

On 7/10/2021 at 7:29 AM, jonbaas said:

There is no such thing as rank in the Fiverr search system. Gigs to not rank. They appear in a fluid system, where the algorithm shows your gig to those it deems to be a good match. Therefore, what you see in the search results, is NOT the same thing that other people see.

What i can do? Have any suggestions? 

This topic is completely covered in one thing that is your Talent. Fiverr is going to pick up your gig and rank it to the first pages. if you are doing your best. So follow the fiverr guidelines you will get every answer of your questions. 

On 7/20/2021 at 12:09 AM, farhanfaiz said:

This topic is completely covered in one thing that is your Talent. Fiverr is going to pick up your gig and rank it to the first pages. if you are doing your best. So follow the fiverr guidelines you will get every answer of your questions. 

Thanks a lot

Archived