After almost 3 months I got my gig in the Fiverr 1st page β€‹πŸ˜β€‹

rajibbapy

Hello guys,Β 

You can't even imagine how happy I am. After a couple of weeks now my gig in the first page & also got the Gig promotion options enable. Got a new order also from a new buyer as well. I do WordPress Website Design specially using Divi Theme. Soon I will add another service which is another great page builder Elementor.Β 

I'm so excited, currently I'm working and learning elementor.Β 

Pray for me.Β 

Thank you.Β 

• rajibbapy changed the title to After almost 3 months I got my gig in the Fiverr 1st page β€‹πŸ˜β€‹
2 hours ago, rajibbapy said:

Hello guys,Β 

You can't even imagine how happy I am. After a couple of weeks now my gig in the first page & also got the Gig promotion options enable. Got a new order also from a new buyer as well. I do WordPress Website Design specially using Divi Theme. Soon I will add another service which is another great page builder Elementor.Β 

Pray for me.Β 

Thank you.Β 

Good job and good luck to your business here ☺️

5 hours ago, rajibbapy said:

Hello guys,Β 

Pray for me.Β 

Thank you.Β 

Congratulations, Keep it up. Best wishes to you πŸ™‚Β 

On 7/4/2021 at 2:01 PM, rajibbapy said:

Hello guys,Β 

Pray for me.Β 

Thank you.Β 

congratulations man good job

Archived