Gig impressions decreases

you have made new gigs and the impressions, views and clicks for your gig were going green in past few days but now they are dropping, that is because your gigs are not good enough to make it to the top of search results. You need to make a research and update your gig/gigs.

Why are my impressions going down on Fiverr?

Fiverr reviews all changes made to gigs, and while they are reviewing those changes, your gig will not be searchable. If you made changes, and immediately afterward, your on-site impressions dropped, this “out-for-review” issue is likely the cause. Your gig will not be gaining impressions while it is under review.

Last Two days ago I see same problem about impression. Then, my gigs share social market, today I see my impression increase. 

So I advice you, Share your gigs in various social market. I think you get good result.

Thank you. 

Hace 16 horas, turjay dijo:

¿Por qué están bajando mis impresiones en Fiverr?

Fiverr revisa todos los cambios realizados en los conciertos y, mientras están revisando esos cambios, no se podrá buscar tu concierto. Si realizó cambios e inmediatamente, sus impresiones en el sitio disminuyeron, es probable que este problema "fuera de revisión" sea la causa. Tu concierto no está impresiones mientras se está revisando.

I searched for your GIG with the full title and the search engine did not return any results. As the colleague above explained, it will not appear until they review it, this usually takes less than 24 hours most of the time. Keep in mind that the review is a manual process and that it happens every time you change the title or images of your GIG. Greetings!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I also faced with same problem.. but I don't know why is this happening.. My gig was in the first page of fiverr at the first . but suddenly I lost my gig ranking.. but after few days it come back.. so don't worry it will get impress if your gig  follow the buyer demanding tags. 

Archived