Effective Casual Conversation With Buyer

mehedipro

Hello Sellers: I have little knowledge about fiverr. I have completed my 26 order get 24  five* review and selected for winning next month 1st level. I will share some of my knowledge.

===========

1. First reply is very important for the seller and you have to understand why the buyer knock you. Pick the key word.

2.Reply to buyer that with polite sentences that you are perfect for the job and why you are appropriate.

3.How the way you will do the job it means work map.

4. Try to learn the budget and deadline

5.Fix the budget and deadline and tell the buyer your requirements for the job done.

6.Finally do the job and done it properly.

Have a happy journey ❤️

On 7/4/2021 at 1:09 AM, mehedipro said:

Reply to buyer that with polite sentences that you are perfect for the job and why you are appropriate.

But what if I'm not appropriate for the job? What if the buyer is rude to me off the bat?
- you shouldn't 'try' to learn the deadline/budget - you should ASK (although I don't ask about the budget unless it seems warranted)
I understand that these sound like award-winning tips to you but this is really just common sense. However, I do like your optimism - getting to level one IS a pretty big thing and you should be happy! 

10 hours ago, katakatica said:

But what if I'm not appropriate for the job? What if the buyer is rude to me off the bat?
- you shouldn't 'try' to learn the deadline/budget - you should ASK (although I don't ask about the budget unless it seems warranted)
I understand that these sound like award-winning tips to you but this is really just common sense. However, I do like your optimism - getting to level one IS a pretty big thing and you should be happy! 

Thanks for reply me and yeah sometime the job is offered is not suitable at all.But I didn't face this. Although this may happen then you have to avoid it by express your positive thoughts.

Some buyer is also rude and they try to make you angry but my request not to do like your buyer. Because you have much knowledge to handle the situation by good words.

So try to apply your own tricks and get more order👍❤️

Archived