Jump to content

How to withdraw money to your bank account quickly without waiting 14 days after the order is completed


Recommended Posts

Hello everyone, 

Is there anyone please let me know how to how to withdraw money to your bank account quickly without waiting 14 days after the order is completed? I want to withdraw as soon as possible for my personal problem but waiting for 14 days are too long for me. 😭

Please advise me. Thank you so much! 🙏

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, vickiespencer said:

Unless you have the early withdrawal feature there there’s no way to get your money before 14 days has passed.

Thanks, do you know how to have that early withdraw feature? please let me know 😭

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, vickiespencer said:

298613722_ScreenShot2021-07-03at9_41_34PM.thumb.png.0ca025ff0d88365983934009e78a17bc.png

If you have it, you will see it at the top of your earnings page. It is called cash advance ↗️

oh, okay, I understand. I will try it. 🙏

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, raj_proservice said:

There has no Option On Fiverr for withdraw within 14 days

 

3 minutes ago, jkc_digitals said:

No, you will get your cash in 14 days after complete a order it's fiverr policy

Was the answer I gave the OP = Original Poster incorrect. 🤔

I think not! So why do you keep repeating what I said? 🤔

🤦🏻‍♀️

  • Like 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, raj_proservice said:

I was Said my opinion

Firstly you should check this is anyone already answered or not. If no one answered them give your opinion otherwise no need to give any opinion.

 

  • Like 6
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, shadiya646 said:

Firstly you should check this is anyone already answered or not. If no one answered them give your opinion otherwise no need to give any opinion.

 

Sure I know that, No need for suggest I'm Always Try to Solve Issues With rules

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, raj_proservice said:

Sure I know that

If you know that there's no need for you to answer if someone has provided the correct answer already, why did you respond anyway?

If you did it because you think that a higher forum rank or frequently posting on the forum will bring you orders, you should be aware that forum rank or the number of posts on the forum don't help you get orders.

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, raj_proservice said:

was Said my opinion

No, it was not your opinion.

An opinion is not right or wrong it is merely what you think.

I did not give an opinion as an answer to the OP I  stated the facts and you restated the facts I told the OP to get more Forum exposure. 

You sir are ... I will keep my opinion about you to myself! 🤐

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

No, it was not your opinion.

An opinion is not right or wrong it is merely what you think.

I did not give an opinion as an answer to the OP I  stated the facts and you restated the facts I told the OP to get more Forum exposure. 

You sir are ... I will keep my opinion about you to myself! 🤐

 

3 hours ago, catwriter said:

If you know that there's no need for you to answer if someone has provided the correct answer already, why did you respond anyway?

If you did it because you think that a higher forum rank or frequently posting on the forum will bring you orders, you should be aware that forum rank or the number of posts on the forum don't help you get orders.

 

4 hours ago, raj_proservice said:

Sure I know that, No need for suggest I'm Always Try to Solve Issues With rules

 

4 hours ago, shadiya646 said:

Firstly you should check this is anyone already answered or not. If no one answered them give your opinion otherwise no need to give any opinion.

 

 

4 hours ago, raj_proservice said:

I was Said my opinion

 

4 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

 

Was the answer I gave the OP = Original Poster incorrect. 🤔

I think not! So why do you keep repeating what I said? 🤔

🤦🏻‍♀️

Thank you guys for all your advises. 

We will have a lot of different and similar solutions, so it is inevitable that there will be overlap. I'm not affirming or denying anything, let's ignore this. Thanks everyone

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, raj_proservice said:

Sure I know that, No need for suggest I'm Always Try to Solve Issues With rules

You also give a very clever solution to the given post again. nice carry on, But soon grandmaster.

Edited by jannatulamin
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, shadiya646 said:

Got it! You are also the same passenger of the boat.

Right you got it , I haven't seen you solve any post in my life, I just saw who is doing what to find out, there is fiverr in it.

Edited by jannatulamin
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, jannatulamin said:

Right you got it , I haven't seen you solve any post in my life, I just saw who is doing what to find out, there is fiverr in it.

At least @shadiya646 is not a serial spammer

That person you are praising on the other hand, I have seen them encouraging a seller to break the TOS 🙂

Edited by thewritingbuff
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, jannatulamin said:

Right you got it , I haven't seen you solve any post in my life, I just saw who is doing what to find out, there is fiverr in it.

How do you see? You are busy with gaining point by commenting the same thing "Helpful" "Thanks" "Face the same problem" "Very informative"

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, thewritingbuff said:

At least @shadiya646 is not a serial spammer

That person you are praising on the other hand, I have seen them encouraging a seller to break the TOS 🙂

I read the post well and I did not encourage him at all, but rather discourage him

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, arif_designz said:

It is not possible to withdraw 14 days in advance, but fiverr has given a feature  Early payout, if you have received, it is possible to withdraw 14 days in advance.

Thank you so much for your advise ! 🙏

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...