I miss being able to bookmark posts

thewritingbuff

Missing those too, I had quite a few. It might be a feature they haven't activated yet, or that needs to be booked on top of the existing ones. I think this is modular, and you can subscribe to add-ons like that. 

ETA: Maybe move this topic to "Forum Feedback", perhaps the forum admins are checking there more often during the initial stage. If you can, that is ... I often don't get the edit option for some reason ...

There was a button to save the post in the Fiverr forum. which was a really remarkable rule, which helped me a lot🥰. but now it is not more😞 . I am drawing the attention of the authorities. Please arrange to turn it on. It will benefit everyone like me. @mjensen415 

Thank you.☺️

I had created a thread previously regarding this topic but that was on the questions section asking if the current forum has the bookmark option or not. Apparently, there it doesn't. 

The bookmarks were a useful feature of the previous forum. I had marked a lot of threads so I could quickly reference them in the feature. It would be really great if the new forum had it too. Thanks 😊 

• 1 month later...

Hey everybody! So in the old forum I had a good collection of useful posts that I could easily access when answering people's questions and refer them to this information for them to read themselves. Is there a way in this new forum to save posts in order to share them at a later point in time? It's really frustrating, because these posts were so well-written and once I explain the same information using my own words it becomes watered down and missing crucial points. It's also good to be able to show the source from where I got the information, since I understand people might not believe my words alone. 

Of course I could bookmark them all myself, but that will clutter my own computer and it's better to have it all organized within my profile anyway.  

Maybe I'm missing something though that could very well be haha. If so, please let me know if there's a way around this because it's really frustrating me 😩 And if it's not possible in one way or another, would it be possible to re-introduce this function again? 

• 2 months later...

Archived