Jump to content

Client has not responded.


Recommended Posts

I am facing a problem with a direct-placed order from a client. When he places the order, he meets my requirements, so I begin the order with a basic conversation, and when I ask him to give me all the papers to begin the work, the client does not respond, and my time goes on. I also attempted to resolve the day limit, but the client was unavailable. I am a little bit worried about the late delivery.

  • Like 4
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Open a ticket in customer support and explain them that the buyer is not responsive and since you do not have enough information to complete the order you're unable to deliver it within the order timeframe, They'll help you to resolve the case. Maybe they'll cancel the order without affecting your stats.

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

In order to prevent this from happening in the future, you should edit your gig & make your requirements mandatory to be filled in. This way the buyer cannot complete placing the order without first providing the necessary details/papers you need to start working on their order. It will prevent situations like this & the accompanying stress in the future! 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, raj_proservice said:

You can delivery With Blank Requirement screen shot and ask the buyer send the details, I was face that types problem, buyer was busy and forgot to send the details, after auto complete the order He was message me and i was Told his mistake he send me his details 

You are NOT supposed to deliver incomplete works/drafts/works in progress. It is against Fiverr TOS. The delivery button is supposed to be utilised to deliver COMPLETED works alone. This could get you in some serious hot water. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, raj_proservice said:

You can delivery With Blank Requirement screen shot

Please read the TOS, follow the rules before giving such a wrong advice. Your advice is against TOS and can put the account at risk. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, raj_proservice said:

Puede realizar la entrega con la captura de pantalla del requisito en blanco y pedirle al comprador que envíe los detalles, me enfrenté a ese problema de tipos, el comprador estaba ocupado y se olvidó de enviar los detalles, después de completar automáticamente el pedido, me envió un mensaje y me dijeron su error que envió yo sus detalles 

This is not supposed to be done because you are wasting the buyer a review, unless you have unlimited reviews. In any case, it is forbidden to do that.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I recommend that when you put requirements you check the "mandatory" option and if the buyer puts anything in the text field, simply inform the support so as not to be harmed later over time.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, maezma85 said:

This is not supposed to be done because you are wasting the buyer a review, unless you have unlimited reviews. In any case, it is forbidden to do that.

 

1 hour ago, ligiacarvalho said:

Please read the TOS, follow the rules before giving such a wrong advice. Your advice is against TOS and can put the account at risk. 

Really i Don't know about that.. Thank you for suggestions 🥰

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, thewritingbuff said:

You are NOT supposed to deliver incomplete works/drafts/works in progress. It is against Fiverr TOS. The delivery button is supposed to be utilised to deliver COMPLETED works alone. This could get you in some serious hot water. 

I Don't know about TOS, I was share my experience, Thank you For solution, Next time I will never do that types False 🥰

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you all for your helpful suggestions, and I've been in touch with support, who have given me sound guidance. I'm canceling the order, and I'm aware that this will have a short-term impact on my account, but it will stabilize in a few months because I work on a regular basis.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, raj_proservice said:

I Don't know about TOS, I was share my experience, Thank you For solution, Next time I will never do that types False 🥰

Ignorance about the rules is no excuse. I suggest you read the TOS thoroughly as soon as you can. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, raj_proservice said:

I Don't know about TOS

When you signed up, you had to check the box stating that you have read Fiverr's Terms of Service (TOS) and that you're agreeing to them. You were supposed to read Fiverr's Terms of Service before checking that box, not pretend that you've read them.

If you get caught breaking the rules, not knowing the rules isn't going to be a valid excuse. You could get permanently banned from Fiverr.

And advising others to break the rules is seriously not ok. Should they get banned and possibly lose their only source of income (and the only means they have to feed their families) just because you couldn't be bothered to read the rules, but still insist on advising others what to do?

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, catwriter said:

When you signed up, you had to check the box stating that you have read Fiverr's Terms of Service (TOS) and that you're agreeing to them. You were supposed to read Fiverr's Terms of Service before checking that box, not pretend that you've read them.

If you get caught breaking the rules, not knowing the rules isn't going to be a valid excuse. You could get permanently banned from Fiverr.

And advising others to break the rules is seriously not ok. Should they get banned and possibly lose their only source of income (and the only means they have to feed their families) just because you couldn't be bothered to read the rules, but still insist on advising others what to do?

Thank you...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, helloscoopz said:

Open a ticket in customer support and explain them that the buyer is not responsive and since you do not have enough information to complete the order you're unable to deliver it within the order timeframe, They'll help you to resolve the case. Maybe they'll cancel the order without affecting your stats.

I think this is the right suggestion for you. And you can follow it and solve your problem. Best of luck 🙂 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...