Client has not responded.

zfjharna

I am facing a problem with a direct-placed order from a client. When he places the order, he meets my requirements, so I begin the order with a basic conversation, and when I ask him to give me all the papers to begin the work, the client does not respond, and my time goes on. I also attempted to resolve the day limit, but the client was unavailable. I am a little bit worried about the late delivery.

In order to prevent this from happening in the future, you should edit your gig & make your requirements mandatory to be filled in. This way the buyer cannot complete placing the order without first providing the necessary details/papers you need to start working on their order. It will prevent situations like this & the accompanying stress in the future! 

36 minutes ago, raj_proservice said:

You can delivery With Blank Requirement screen shot and ask the buyer send the details, I was face that types problem, buyer was busy and forgot to send the details, after auto complete the order He was message me and i was Told his mistake he send me his details 

You are NOT supposed to deliver incomplete works/drafts/works in progress. It is against Fiverr TOS. The delivery button is supposed to be utilised to deliver COMPLETED works alone. This could get you in some serious hot water. 

58 minutes ago, raj_proservice said:

Puede realizar la entrega con la captura de pantalla del requisito en blanco y pedirle al comprador que envíe los detalles, me enfrenté a ese problema de tipos, el comprador estaba ocupado y se olvidó de enviar los detalles, después de completar automáticamente el pedido, me envió un mensaje y me dijeron su error que envió yo sus detalles 

This is not supposed to be done because you are wasting the buyer a review, unless you have unlimited reviews. In any case, it is forbidden to do that.

Thank you all for your helpful suggestions, and I've been in touch with support, who have given me sound guidance. I'm canceling the order, and I'm aware that this will have a short-term impact on my account, but it will stabilize in a few months because I work on a regular basis.

1 hour ago, raj_proservice said:

I Don't know about TOS

When you signed up, you had to check the box stating that you have read Fiverr's Terms of Service (TOS) and that you're agreeing to them. You were supposed to read Fiverr's Terms of Service before checking that box, not pretend that you've read them.

If you get caught breaking the rules, not knowing the rules isn't going to be a valid excuse. You could get permanently banned from Fiverr.

And advising others to break the rules is seriously not ok. Should they get banned and possibly lose their only source of income (and the only means they have to feed their families) just because you couldn't be bothered to read the rules, but still insist on advising others what to do?

19 hours ago, helloscoopz said:

Open a ticket in customer support and explain them that the buyer is not responsive and since you do not have enough information to complete the order you're unable to deliver it within the order timeframe, They'll help you to resolve the case. Maybe they'll cancel the order without affecting your stats.

I think this is the right suggestion for you. And you can follow it and solve your problem. Best of luck 🙂 

Archived