I got mail of “Your account has been disabled” the service you’re offering harm the intergrity of our market place

Posted (edited)

i haven’t done anything wrong on fiverr even though my services was accordiing to my work with data structures and java is there any possible way i can get my account reactived please help 

😭

Edited by sanjaychabrani1
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, sanjaychabrani1 said:

is there any possible way i can get my account reactived please help 

Permanently Disabled - means the account was disabled and will not be restored. When this happens, the customer cannot log into the account at all, and the reason it was disabled was due to a serious violation of our Terms of Service. 

Sellers with funds available for withdrawal will need to wait 90 days to withdraw, as described in our Terms. Once the 90 days are over, these sellers will receive an automatic email that will allow them 7 days to withdraw the funds. 

Buyers can receive an immediate refund of any funds available on their Fiverr Balance.  

The above is from the Help Centre.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum.

Nobody here can reactivate your account.

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, sanjaychabrani1 said:

i haven’t done anything wrong on fiverr even though my services was accordiing to my work with data structures and java is there any possible way i can get my account reactived please help 

😭

If your account has been disabled then how your gig's are still active? 

• Like 3
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

What services did you offer? 

Data structures and algorithms task i dont know why they ban me is there any way i can get back becuase i am 100% sure i haven’t done anything wrong😭

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

It shows your account okay to me. Usually when it's disabled it doesn't show the account I think.

A problem is in 2 of your main gig images they say "assignment/exam help" and in the 3rd main gig image it says "assignment project".

Fiverr will probably think they're helping someone with their academic work (which isn't allowed) - just because of words like "assignment".

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 9

7 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

A problem is in 2 of your main gig images they say "assignment/exam help" and in the 3rd main gig image it says "assignment project".

UK is correct many users have had their gigs banned because they offered to do academic work or assignments. That could explain why your email said, “Your account has been disabled the service you’re offering harm the integrity of our market place.'

Because TOS says: 

Taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or requesting academic work to be done for you is unethical since it violates most schools’ Honor Codes and constitutes copyright infringement. Fiverr does not allow this type of fraudulent activity, and it will not be permitted on our platform.

• Like 12