I got mail of “Your account has been disabled” the service you’re offering harm the intergrity of our market place

sanjaychabrani1

Question

It means exactly what it says: you made gigs that violate the terms of service on Fiverr. It refers to the services you offer in your gigs. The team will now evaluate what to do next, and there's nothing you can do but wait for their action. 

If you tell us what your gigs are about/what type of service you were offering in your gigs, that might help us to understand what went wrong. 

• Like 31
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, sanjaychabrani1 said:

is there any possible way i can get my account reactived please help 

Permanently Disabled - means the account was disabled and will not be restored. When this happens, the customer cannot log into the account at all, and the reason it was disabled was due to a serious violation of our Terms of Service. 

Sellers with funds available for withdrawal will need to wait 90 days to withdraw, as described in our Terms. Once the 90 days are over, these sellers will receive an automatic email that will allow them 7 days to withdraw the funds. 

Buyers can receive an immediate refund of any funds available on their Fiverr Balance.  

The above is from the Help Centre.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum.

Nobody here can reactivate your account.

• Like 9

16 minutes ago, sanjaychabrani1 said:

i haven’t done anything wrong on fiverr even though my services was accordiing to my work with data structures and java is there any possible way i can get my account reactived please help 

😭

If your account has been disabled then how your gig's are still active? 

• Like 4
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

It shows your account okay to me. Usually when it's disabled it doesn't show the account I think.

A problem is in 2 of your main gig images they say "assignment/exam help" and in the 3rd main gig image it says "assignment project".

Fiverr will probably think they're helping someone with their academic work (which isn't allowed) - just because of words like "assignment".

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 10

7 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

A problem is in 2 of your main gig images they say "assignment/exam help" and in the 3rd main gig image it says "assignment project".

UK is correct many users have had their gigs banned because they offered to do academic work or assignments. That could explain why your email said, “Your account has been disabled the service you’re offering harm the integrity of our market place.'

Because TOS says: 

Taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or requesting academic work to be done for you is unethical since it violates most schools’ Honor Codes and constitutes copyright infringement. Fiverr does not allow this type of fraudulent activity, and it will not be permitted on our platform.

• Like 13

i recieved an email from fiverr:

We have reviewed your Gigs and have determined that the services you are offering harm the integrity of our marketplace and violate our Community Standards and our Terms of Service.

As a result, your account is currently under review by our Trust and Safety team. During this period of review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders nor can you communicate with users, other than your Buyers/Sellers within an existing and active order. This decision was taken after careful consideration and cannot be reversed.

Thanks,
The Fiverr team

What does this email mean? Is there a possibility that my account is not banned or i don't get warning because i am unable to find a reason where i broke TOS?

Also today prior to getting this email i reported some buyer for sharing his contact number for trying to communicate outside the platform.

• Like 24
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 10
  • Congrats! 4
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, irfannav said:

LCD HMI designing, different microcontrollers programming , PCB designing. Also a gig to debug PCB design issues.

I sure as heck am not familiar with those, probably something in the lines of electronics and engineering. 

Here are the prohibited services on Fiverr: https://www.fiverr.com/community/standards/prohibited-services

You can try asking them though: support@fiverr.com

• Like 26
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 3

38 minutes ago, smashradio said:

I truly don't know why that would get you under review. I'm willing to bet that support won't be very helpful, but it's worth a shot. 

What are the chances that the monitoring bots mistook those abbreviations for recreational "stuff"? 😅

Edited by surajkartha
  • Like 21
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Up 3

20 minutes ago, surajkartha said:

What are the chances that the monitoring bots mistook those abbreviations for recreational "stuff"? 😅

The word PIC microcontroller matches this description. It can be taken as PIC microcontroller or a picture.

Because when your search pic fiverr you will get both.

• Like 22
  • Thanks 2

There's some chance that it's the phone number thing. It was probably autoreported. I've seen people report spammers, have their accounts restricted because of the exact issue they reported, and have it resolved in their favor. They'll look over your messages and probably decide you weren't at fault. Don't panic. Clearly the message they sent you doesn't reflect that, but Fiverr isn't always the best at making sure you get the right error message at the right time. When I had a customer do a scammer chargeback which Fiverr refunded me for immediately, I still got an automated lecture about delivering on time so customers don't cancel on me. Fingers crossed for you. 

• Like 23
  • Up 5

21 minutes ago, rachelbostwick said:

There's some chance that it's the phone number thing. It was probably autoreported. I've seen people report spammers, have their accounts restricted because of the exact issue they reported, and have it resolved in their favor. They'll look over your messages and probably decide you weren't at fault. Don't panic. Clearly the message they sent you doesn't reflect that, but Fiverr isn't always the best at making sure you get the right error message at the right time. When I had a customer do a scammer chargeback which Fiverr refunded me for immediately, I still got an automated lecture about delivering on time so customers don't cancel on me. Fingers crossed for you. 

I think that too. When I received the number I blocked him yesterday. I decided to report him so I unblocked him but the message was already marked spam and I wasn't able to find the block option. So I reported his previous message with for contact sharing and blocked him again without giving any reply.

• Like 24