How i take my gig on First page

4 minutes ago, mdsanaullahsm said:

Can anyone tell me the way how i take gig on gig first page...

There are only 48 gigs on the first page of search results when a buyer searches. The way to get there is to have the best gig image and a perfect gig description. Your gig image is too cluttered. Plus Data Scraping is against Fiverr TOS because it a violation of third party rights. Even though there are gigs that offer it. When Fiverr catches them they will lose their gigs. 

• Like 4

Getting a first-page gig will require some optimization for Fiverr's search engine. Here is an article about Fiverr SEO (Search Engine Optimization) that goes in depth about the different opportunities the platform provides to improve your discoverability and increase your search engine result page (SERP) ranking:
https://codiewhitaker.medium.com/12-tips-for-improving-your-fiverr-gigs-performance-with-seo-f6d9c8f356fb

But try to remember that getting more impressions doesn't guarantee more clicks and orders. The quality of your gig content and your skills in sales should be under continual improvement for the best chance of achieving high customer conversion.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

Going to agree on the image. When the image is shrunk down to the size that shows in search results, text at that size and density may be hard to read. It might be good to treat a gig image like a billboard on the highway. It needs to convey the selling point while someone is whipping by at 110kmph and not directly looking at it. I know in App Icon design there's a thing like having a face draws the eye, which is why so many games have the "screaming man face" style. I don't know if that would fully work here, but as I scroll down the search myself, I do see my eye getting drawn to images which either have a colourfully dressed person, or an extremely flat, nearly blank design. Possibly it's the contrast between the other results, the break in pattern, that's attracting my eye.

Edited by moikchap
tpyo
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

How to rank fiverr gigs on first page?

1. Carryout proper on page SEO. Use the right keywords in gig description.
  2. Increase your gig impressions.
  3. Make your first sale as quickly as possible.
  4. Stay online always.
  5. Ensure a good conversion rate.
  6. Get loyal customers.
  7. Get promoted to a higher level ASAP.
Edited by turjay
  • Like 1