PUSHED TO THE LAST PAGE?

teachernita

Many sellers complain that they have been on Fiverr for a long time and that they are no longer featuring on the front pages!

• Any rating, lower that 4.5, can potentially push you back in the search.
  • Fiverr get private ratings from your clients, (even if the client gave you 5), this may be because they don't want to offend you.  When Fiverr asks them privately, they may give you a bad rating.  Fiverr will immediately push you back.
  • Business changes, and if you get the opportunity to promote your gigs, do it!  It is cut-throat on Fiverr now, with many new customers.  You need to pay for your front page coverage.
  • There are a huge amount of newcomers!  Some are professional, but the majority are not.  Fiverr has to monitor everyone, if a seller is professional, they will do all they can to promote you.  Basically, you need to be THE BEST.
  • If you are new, you need to stay online, during your waking hours.  Look on Buyers request every hour (this will keep you online), and bid for work.  Offer your services at a low rate to start with, to get the first orders.  Once you have a couple of 5 star ratings, you will be on your way.
  • If you are, for example, a graphics designer, just remember that there are hundreds on Fiverr.  You need to advertise something people need, and which is unique.
  • Delete gigs which never get work, if they have been running for years.  Create new gigs!  Get ideas from customer, but don't copy!

Hope this helps!

42 minutes ago, teachernita said:

If you are new, you need to stay online, during your waking hours.  Look on Buyers request every hour (this will keep you online), and bid for work.  Offer your services at a low rate to start with, to get the first orders.  Once you have a couple of 5 star ratings, you will be on your way.

While I do agree with most of the things you wrote, how is staying online going to help new sellers? It doesn't affect stats and it's something every experienced seller usually advices against.

4 hours ago, azadfardin01 said:

While I do agree with most of the things you wrote, how is staying online going to help new sellers? It doesn't affect stats and it's something every experienced seller usually advices against.

Well, it worked for me!  You have to get yourself up and running in the first 3 to 6 months, otherwise if you fall back it is very hard to get back up again.  I found looking a Buyer Request and bidding valuable to get my first orders, I also noticed that it helped my 'online' status.  I was also able to respond very quickly.

Archived