How to get more order from fiver ?

rahetkhan7174

I don't know what's best for it, but instead of:

I can proud with my one of the best personality which is the dedication also with one of the best skills which is clean and sharp understanding capability of the client's requirements

You could say something like:

"I am dedicated and have a clear understanding of clients' requirements." or

"I am dedicated and have a clear understanding of clients' needs." or

"I am dedicated and work with a clear understanding of clients' requirements."

I think others could give better suggestions for it though.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, uk1000 said:

I don't know what's best for it, but instead of:

You could say something like:

"I am dedicated and have a clear understanding of clients' requirements." or

"I am dedicated and have a clear understanding of clients' needs." or

"I am dedicated and work with a clear understanding of client's requirements."

Maybe others could give other suggestions for it though.

Thanks lot.

I will add your instruction.

• Like 1

@rahetkhan7174 As my Experience, you should make a proper layout for the buyer request.

1. First,  Address him or her in a friendly way. Don't include sir/ma'am because you exactly don't know who is the client is.
  2. Then, Include about your self in very short sentences. (in brief). may be 2-3 short sentences. 
  3. Include about your experience and skills. in which software you use/expert
  4. then try to mention, that you got the idea of the client request, or you can combine the skills you expertise with the request of the client. (make more attention to this!!) also its important to have strong portfolio. so you can include the shortened link of your portfolio. 
  5. Add your opinion about the work and show how you can improve the clients' idea. What are your deliverables. And ask a question for client inside your description. 
  6. At last, let the buyers to contact you

You can get an idea with my below mentioned sample.

If we think  some client asking for business logo, with minimal and modern style. He mentioned his business details( assume, he has a food business and name is Fast cook) and he mentioned he needs to add the letters of the business to logo. you can make the proposal like this.

Hey there/ Hello There!

I'm ........................................, a logo designer with more than 6 years of experience.  I'm specialized in minimal business logo design, because I love to do the works minimal, but in a modern way. I believe simple is the best!  The best practice of the software like adobe Illustrator, photoshop etc., are helping me to turn my mind sketches to real and give a great output for clients.

When I saw your request about minimalist logo for your business, I thought to write to you because it's my most favorite & experienced field as I mentioned above. I know the value of making a meaningful and minimal logo and it will help to make your brand standout! you can look at some of works I did previously. Here's my portfolio link  : .........................................................

I think we can add the letters "F" & "C"  from your name, "Fast Cook"  into the logo. Other Idea is; along with the letters, we can add a chef hat, and a delivery truck , so the idea will be clear for your customers. Chef hat = they will know this is business is related to foods, and from the delivery truck = you do the food delivery also.  What do you think? 

I will give you the source file, vector file and PNG/SVG formats also. so you won't need to worry about the files and format. You can use it anywhere you want. I'm here for your further assistance after you complete the project. If you think this will work for you, pls let me know and we can discuss about the project, together. I'm available at anytime to have a chat with you.

Thanks & Regards,

This is an example, and you can improve this one as you like! but make sure to give an clear idea to client.  and Don't use the same template for every request. because some of buyer requests are totally different, some times they ask for another thing that you mentioned in your proposal.

then it cause to reject your proposal. As an example, Some buyers are posting as " I need a minimalist logo design for my T shirts". actually he need to do logo to incorporate in t-shirt materials. and not it may not for a business" If you're not read the details clearly, you're changing some words of the buyer request proposal you have and send it. At the very first time, the buyer looks at your proposal, they will reject it. because you mentioned about a business logo and they will think you didn't get the idea. They never like to go forward with a person, who haven't  better understanding about the project. 

So Write to the point. make sure you understand everything in the request.

If you have any doubts don't hesitate to ask about it from the client. you can add your question in your proposal.  That's also very good habit and good point to attract clients for your proposal. 

I mentioned all of these things with my experience (not only in fiverr) , and it works well for me. So I think this will help you somewhat.

Cheers!

Rasa

Edited by rasanganaj
  • Like 3

31 minutes ago, rasanganaj said:

@rahetkhan7174 As my Experience, you should make a proper layout for the buyer request.

1. First,  Address him or her in a friendly way. Don't include sir/ma'am because you exactly don't know who is the client is.
  2. Then, Include about your self in very short sentences. (in brief). may be 2-3 short sentences. 
  3. Include about your experience and skills. in which software you use/expert
  4. then try to mention, that you got the idea of the client request, or you can combine the skills you expertise with the request of the client. (make more attention to this!!) also its important to have strong portfolio. so you can include the shortened link of your portfolio. 
  5. Add your opinion about the work and show how you can improve the clients' idea. What are your deliverables. And ask a question for client inside your description. 
  6. At last, let the buyers to contact you

You can get an idea with my below mentioned sample.

If we think  some client asking for business logo, with minimal and modern style. He mentioned his business details( assume, he has a food business and name is Fast cook) and he mentioned he needs to add the letters of the business to logo. you can make the proposal like this.

This is an example, and you can improve this one as you like! but make sure to give an clear idea to client.  and Don't use the same template for every request. because some of buyer requests are totally different, some times they ask for another thing that you mentioned in your proposal.

then it cause to reject your proposal. As an example, Some buyers are posting as " I need a minimalist logo design for my T shirts". actually he need to do logo to incorporate in t-shirt materials. and not it may not for a business" If you're not read the details clearly, you're changing some words of the buyer request proposal you have and send it. At the very first time, the buyer looks at your proposal, they will reject it. because you mentioned about a business logo and they will think you didn't get the idea. They never like to go forward with a person, who haven't  better understanding about the project. 

So Write to the point. make sure you understand everything in the request.

If you have any doubts don't hesitate to ask about it from the client. you can add your question in your proposal.  That's also very good habit and good point to attract clients for your proposal. 

I mentioned all of these things with my experience (not only in fiverr) , and it works well for me. So I think this will help you somewhat.

Cheers!

Rasa

Many many thanks brother.

• Thanks 1

at first you will go header menu and click more,that have buyer request option  and also if you want buyer request about " wordpress website" and "woo-commerce" related ,you can use that keyword in tittle also use in teg  and remember that keyword have high compition so, use that keyword tricky way. thank you

• Like 1

As my experience, you can send buyer requests using this formula if you want.. I hope you get good results.

Hi there

This is (Your Name). (explain what he is asking for or what he needs)

I have gone through your (provided link/ demo site/ images / psd / figma etc). 

So you are looking for a (client requirement based topic > store/ restaurant site/ education site/ speed optimization etc ). 

Few days ago/ Last month/ Last week I have done similar projects here you go - (if the work is known to you, provide the demos). 

if you like you can have additional features -SEO/Speed Opt/ Website Security/ Fb-Pixel-etc- ... within your budget.

You can have a look at my personal personal website/ Here is my portfolio link have a look - (Your Portfolio link) Ex-https://www.behance.net/mrnshakib

I will provide you with a video tutorial on how you can manage your website, later on.  (optional)

I have got good communication skills that seem like we can have a decent conversation. / (optional) 

Let me know is there anything else you need? 

Let me know your thoughts? 🙂

Before placing an order inbox me to have a discussion to avoid confusion 🙂

Cheers!

Your Name

• Thanks 1