Buyer request, what to write, how to write?

Buyer request, the most mysterious thing to us. As soon as the buyer sees the request, he bites his chest, yes, I think he will give the job, I will send the request soon. But after sending, the frustration, as always, remained behind the buyer's eyes.
But think about it, isn't it very normal?
When a buyer posts a job, 100-300 requests are submitted in less than a minute. Whether we can or not, whether we understand it or not, whether the budget is suitable or not, we have to send a cover letter.

Now the question,
Does the buyer see those requests at all? Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. And try to respond to them.
Let me give you an example
There are 20 black balls lined up, one of which is just a white ball. Your eyes will go to which ball first.
Excel will go to the white ball, because it is very simple because the white ball is different. And from everyone.
But we are human beings, naturally we have more interest in different things, we give priority to those things.
Let's talk,
What you have been doing for so long, now listen carefully to the following words, these are not universal formulas that must work, but there is a rule of all things, follow the rules, send a buyer request after today, peace of mind will come, there is a possibility of getting a job
Be aware,
30% of new sellers get their first order but from the buyer request.
Let me tell you,
Fiverr is a high hill, the first side of which is sharp and slippery, the upper side is full of cracks, pass the first step carefully, know, hear, understand, learn and believe you can.
After a while you will have some permanent clients on hand that will make you confident. Believing in God, He never disappoints anyone who works hard.

How To Write A Professional Buyer Request Guide

1. Read the Project Description twice About 50 percent of sellers stumble and send copy and paste requests, due to which the buyer does not get a response, and show an excuse that I am sending 500 buyer requests, brother, I do not get a job. If you ask yourself how many out of 500 you understand, you have sent it with a cold head. The answer is up to you. What the buyer wants, how long he wants and how he wants. A real buyer, however, says in his Project Description, the first time you read a little early, there is no problem, but the second time you must read every line, stop at the full stop what people want. Believe that a temporary answer will be ready in your head. Don't copy and paste, please don't copy and paste, just read what he needs and tell him that he can fulfill his needs. If you want to get a response or order from the buyer request, there is no other option, brother, you must understand the project description well. Cover Letter Write in simple fluent language
  2. It doesn't say how our buyer request started, "Hi I am Hero Alam and I have 7 years experience about this section then lots of sentence and 6, Isn't that true? Should it really be like that, __no never. Then how should it be: Start with his topics in beautiful fluent language, assure in the first sentence that you are reading the post and you will be able to do his work according to his request's mentions. Now listen to this with your mind, on what the buyer asks the question, on its topics, if you ask the buyer will respond even if it is to answer your question, the business responder thinks you have 30% success. Learn to ask the buyer, reason to talk to you to respond to you.
  3. Make the cover letter short and sweet. There is no need to write an essay, write with what he wants. There is no need to write anything extra so that the buyer can finish in 1 minute. Write in such a way that you will see that your cover letter will be different from others and the buyer will respond.
  4. You are now free for his work. When a buyer posts a job, he stays online for a while, because he hires someone and then leaves (if he finds someone he likes). If you mention that I can start your work now, it will be different from everyone else. The buyer will respond, and I'll talk to the boy / girl. You can say this in the last line of the cover letter
  5. Copy and paste cover letter does not mean. See, understand then answer, did we write the answer to every question in the exam same. No, every one of our questions was the same. If the buyer is different, the requirements are different then why the brother will send the same cover letter. Understanding his topics, he answered the question. See the prize and bid: Garbage will be everywhere, Simple will now be in the Buyer Request section, if someone requests to do website design for  5 and if you bid there for 5, then why are we here to keep you all in the museum? I will come. You will give the prize keeping in mind the market value of the work you are doing, please don't make the marketplace a fish market. Well, I'm giving a buyer request sample

Buyer Request:
Need someone to help recover from Google penalties and drop of organic traffic. I need a full description of what you will be changing and why. My URL is Coolerexp.com. Traffic has been decreasing since December and I need help ASAP. No black hat methods offered or you will get blocked. Please respond with an audit if you are serious. The website is an Amazon affiliate site and is currently making $100 a month. But was making $2000 a month in December. Thank you!

Cover Letter:
Hello,
I have read your project details and it's really shocking that your website is on Google penalties. ( Topics Relevant Start)
What is the exact date your website get penalties from Google ( Question)
I can assure you your website will shine again. I have audited your website URL: Coolerexp.com and found that:
“Your website traffic is decreased since December and also your DR is not high”
I will make your website SEO friendly and you will get traffic very soon.
"No Black hat method Manually White hat works"
I am ready to start right now so that your amazon sales increase as like as December.

Last word
I try to remove a little frustration and misconceptions in your mind. Remember you have to change your destiny. On top of that, it is foolish to blame the family, you are responsible for every success, you are responsible for the failure and you have to take it.
Good luck to everyone.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2021 at 11:09 PM, saymonakash said:

As soon as the buyer sees the request, he bites his chest,

Well, that sounds not only painful, but in some cases, impossible.

AND:

I can assure you your website will shine again.

your amazon sales increase as like as December.

Better be careful promising outcomes you have no control over. This can get you not only a cancellation when the buyer does not see what you promised, but your account in hot water too.

GG

thanks for sharing the tips. yes many times i see my friends sending templet letters to buyers regardless of the topic or requirements. upon reading their letter one can not make sense of what this letter is about or what service is the seller trying the sell. they only talk about how they are experienced about this job. they don't even mention what job it is they are talking about. this is a big no no for sending offer letters. its good to mention your experience but it is a must to mention how you are going to fix or serve what the buyer requested. so all the best to fellow sellers here.😊

On 7/3/2021 at 9:09 AM, saymonakash said:

Buyer request, the most mysterious thing to us. As soon as the buyer sees the request, he bites his chest, yes, I think he will give the job, I will send the request soon. But after sending, the frustration, as always, remained behind the buyer's eyes.
But think about it, isn't it very normal?
When a buyer posts a job, 100-300 requests are submitted in less than a minute. Whether we can or not, whether we understand it or not, whether the budget is suitable or not, we have to send a cover letter.

Now the question,
Does the buyer see those requests at all? Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. And try to respond to them.
Let me give you an example
There are 20 black balls lined up, one of which is just a white ball. Your eyes will go to which ball first.
Excel will go to the white ball, because it is very simple because the white ball is different. And from everyone.
But we are human beings, naturally we have more interest in different things, we give priority to those things.
Let's talk,
What you have been doing for so long, now listen carefully to the following words, these are not universal formulas that must work, but there is a rule of all things, follow the rules, send a buyer request after today, peace of mind will come, there is a possibility of getting a job
Be aware,
30% of new sellers get their first order but from the buyer request.
Let me tell you,
Fiverr is a high hill, the first side of which is sharp and slippery, the upper side is full of cracks, pass the first step carefully, know, hear, understand, learn and believe you can.
After a while you will have some permanent clients on hand that will make you confident. Believing in God, He never disappoints anyone who works hard.

How To Write A Professional Buyer Request Guide

1. Read the Project Description twice About 50 percent of sellers stumble and send copy and paste requests, due to which the buyer does not get a response, and show an excuse that I am sending 500 buyer requests, brother, I do not get a job. If you ask yourself how many out of 500 you understand, you have sent it with a cold head. The answer is up to you. What the buyer wants, how long he wants and how he wants. A real buyer, however, says in his Project Description, the first time you read a little early, there is no problem, but the second time you must read every line, stop at the full stop what people want. Believe that a temporary answer will be ready in your head. Don't copy and paste, please don't copy and paste, just read what he needs and tell him that he can fulfill his needs. If you want to get a response or order from the buyer request, there is no other option, brother, you must understand the project description well. Cover Letter Write in simple fluent language
  2. It doesn't say how our buyer request started, "Hi I am Hero Alam and I have 7 years experience about this section then lots of sentence and 6, Isn't that true? Should it really be like that, __no never. Then how should it be: Start with his topics in beautiful fluent language, assure in the first sentence that you are reading the post and you will be able to do his work according to his request's mentions. Now listen to this with your mind, on what the buyer asks the question, on its topics, if you ask the buyer will respond even if it is to answer your question, the business responder thinks you have 30% success. Learn to ask the buyer, reason to talk to you to respond to you.
  3. Make the cover letter short and sweet. There is no need to write an essay, write with what he wants. There is no need to write anything extra so that the buyer can finish in 1 minute. Write in such a way that you will see that your cover letter will be different from others and the buyer will respond.
  4. You are now free for his work. When a buyer posts a job, he stays online for a while, because he hires someone and then leaves (if he finds someone he likes). If you mention that I can start your work now, it will be different from everyone else. The buyer will respond, and I'll talk to the boy / girl. You can say this in the last line of the cover letter
  5. Copy and paste cover letter does not mean. See, understand then answer, did we write the answer to every question in the exam same. No, every one of our questions was the same. If the buyer is different, the requirements are different then why the brother will send the same cover letter. Understanding his topics, he answered the question. See the prize and bid: Garbage will be everywhere, Simple will now be in the Buyer Request section, if someone requests to do website design for  5 and if you bid there for 5, then why are we here to keep you all in the museum? I will come. You will give the prize keeping in mind the market value of the work you are doing, please don't make the marketplace a fish market. Well, I'm giving a buyer request sample

Buyer Request:
Need someone to help recover from Google penalties and drop of organic traffic. I need a full description of what you will be changing and why. My URL is Coolerexp.com. Traffic has been decreasing since December and I need help ASAP. No black hat methods offered or you will get blocked. Please respond with an audit if you are serious. The website is an Amazon affiliate site and is currently making $100 a month. But was making $2000 a month in December. Thank you!

Cover Letter:
Hello,
I have read your project details and it's really shocking that your website is on Google penalties. ( Topics Relevant Start)
What is the exact date your website get penalties from Google ( Question)
I can assure you your website will shine again. I have audited your website URL: Coolerexp.com and found that:
“Your website traffic is decreased since December and also your DR is not high”
"No Black hat method Manually White hat works"
I am ready to start right now so that your amazon sales increase as like as December.

Last word
I try to remove a little frustration and misconceptions in your mind. Remember you have to change your destiny. On top of that, it is foolish to blame the family, you are responsible for every success, you are responsible for the failure and you have to take it.
Good luck to everyone.

Okay wow, You really taught us all these key things very elaborately, with an example too?! Man thanks a lot! Just..thanks man. I'll try to use different words and try to change the way I sent requests from now.

Archived