Urgent help needed regarding scam

Hello to all , 

Recently one person contacted me regarding a shopping site bot !

He chatted with me from his main account but requested me to send custom offer to another account (which was new and my order was 1st order on that account)

I delivered him everything I mentioned in my offer with a video proof !

After delivery he requested me for source code which I declined because that was not part of order !

After that he told me that your bot is not allowing more than 1 account I'm going to cancel it ! (All this chat was going on via his main account)(

However my bot has nothing to do with account)

I tried to make him understand but of no use , he raised a dispute to cancel order which I declined and since then I'm constantly trying to contact to him via both of his accounts but of no use he isn't replying to any of my message !

I even contacted Customer Support they told me that they can't do anything except sending him a message to ask him to reply to you !

The buyer came again and raised a dispute to cancel again ! But didn't responded to any of message again.

Can i receive any help !

(I know my bot is 100% okay and even in my custom offer I've clearly mentioned in my terms and conditions that order can't be cancelled)

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

On 7/3/2021 at 2:07 PM, raj_proservice said:

It's really Sad about your Facing Situation, Againt try to Message on client try to Understand, Next Time Before Take order Skip that types Buyer

How do I figure out this type of buyers? 

I've been messaging him since last 6days he is not replying

1 hour ago, akshatjain5 said:

How do I figure out this type of buyers? 

I've been messaging him since last 6days he is not replying

you will figure out by checking his previous reviews. If previous sellers already give him bad review then don't take order it is risky.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...